Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I beg to differ. Have you ran Pharma?

I have been on serostim for 4 months. It is much different and better.

Is it worth it? well thats dependent upon the user.

Generic is solid for the price but I think there is more to it than just HGH testing. QSC has always been great when I ran it, but I do notice a difference of the products that are 12x the cost.
I have ran both QSC and Omnitrope, and QSC is better. I ran Omnitrope for a long time. Cost, for me, is not a concern. Just my experience. IGF tested higher on QSC.

The science says there is no difference. For me, it is perceived value. It’s the Luis Viotton bag vs. Jansport. They are the same but one cost 10 times more.

The real question you need to ask yourself is, where does serostim come from? Are the raws coming from a Chinese supplier?

I have ran both QSC and Omnitrope, and QSC is better. I ran Omnitrope for a long time. Cost, for me, is not a concern. Just my experience. IGF tested higher on QSC.

The science says there is no difference. For me, it is perceived value. It’s the Luis Viotton bag vs. Jansport. They are the same but one cost 10 times more.

The real question you need to ask yourself is, where does serostim come from? Are the raws coming from a Chinese supplier?
Mine is definitely from a US pharmacy. I went from QSC to serostim. Unsure of where you got your omnitrope and which pharmacy it was purchased from.

Mine didn't originate rom a compounding pharmacy.

I also don't care for the Louis Vuitton comparison. Unsure if you ever had one of their wallets lol. Will last for 10+ years and hold quality.

Leave him alone. He is only a skinny chubby Generation-Z retard on roids :p
I don’t know what you’re arguing about, I’m not going back to read it either, I’ve not been on this board long, but this is a place where we’re supposed to raise eachother up, not shit on people who have the balls to post pictures, we’re supposed to be a positive community, not taking personal jabs at eachother, fuck off with that, come on bro, we’re not women, sat here bitching about eachother bodys

I don’t know what you’re arguing about, I’m not going back to read it either, I’ve not been on this board long, but this is a place where we’re supposed to raise eachother up, not shit on people who have the balls to post pictures, we’re supposed to be a positive community, not taking personal jabs at eachother, fuck off with that, come on bro, we’re not women, sat here bitching about eachother bodys

ha gay GIF

Mine is definitely from a US pharmacy. I went from QSC to serostim. Unsure of where you got your omnitrope and which pharmacy it was purchased from.

Mine didn't originate rom a compounding pharmacy.

I also don't care for the Louis Vuitton comparison. Unsure if you ever had one of their wallets lol. Will last for 10+ years and hold quality.
I think it would be interesting to see where the raws came from from the pharma serostim. I would bet anything it wasn't the USA. Even so, how does a major pharmaceutical manufacturing company like QSC differ from an American one (besides price)?

I just cannot wrap my head around there being any difference in pharmaceutical hgh and hgh bought from a large pharmaceutical manufacturer like QSC

I think it would be interesting to see where the raws came from from the pharma serostim. I would bet anything it wasn't the USA. Even so, how does a major pharmaceutical manufacturing company like QSC differ from an American one (besides price)?

I just cannot wrap my head around there being any difference in pharmaceutical hgh and hgh bought from a large pharmaceutical manufacturer like QSC
Me neither. I hate to say I went off of feels and visual feedback from people around me.

People said my skin and hair look different. The only difference was serostim.

My semaglutide 2mg was with yellow top, in this case from international.
Now I'm in the 3rd week with 0.5mg and, don't feel it much, should I increase the dose?
I have read that it depends a lot on the person and some do not feel the suppression until 1mg.
I didn't feel it until a couple weeks into 1mg.
It snuck in quickly though. One day I was like "oh shit I haven't even touched my water bottle today...and I forgot to eat lunch...?!?" and the next thing I knew I was so disinterested in food I had to set reminders so I could put away a whopping 2,500 calories. Staying hydrated became a problem because I was never thirsty. Ever.
I'm always glad to see people doing it properly like you are. Always titrate this stuff slowly.

New janoshik tests and discounted prices for 3 days !!

Code:
https://janoshik.com/tests/39860-TBBPC_55_mg_51WCM8WYD3XB
https://janoshik.com/tests/39861-Oxytocin_8_mg_QQ6PMGZI7MFE
https://janoshik.com/tests/39862-Epithalon_10_mg_KKU9F6AYDRT6
https://janoshik.com/tests/39863-MOTSC_15_mg_VDZKPHM81CY7

We just received the testing on these freshly produced 4 items, we will be offering them for a discounted price for 3 days. Sunday it ends. Same rules as promo, after that, back to normal prices.

All of them are overfilled. You can check the testing and color of tops in the reports as well.

ProductOriginal pricediscounted pricetesting reports
BPC157/TB500 mix 5mg each$100/kit$59/kit MOQ 5 kits
Epithalon 10mg$39/kit$23/kit MOQ 5 kits
Mots-c 15mg$96/kit$68/kit MOQ 5 kits
Oxytocin 8mg$75/kit$54/kit no MOQ

Test Report #39860.pngTest Report #39862.pngTest Report #39863.pngTest Report #39861.png

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap : +86 16503300980

Back