Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I'm not against QSC, I love your peptides and raws.. but I hate lies.

It's okay if you just admit that you have problems and have too many orders to complete.
A transfer within the EU takes exactly one day! My bank always needs a day and almost certainly not two weeks.

Tracy, if there's one thing I hate, it's lying. It's always someone else's fault but not yours.

View attachment 279338
Maybe I'm missing something, but you're quoting that transfers take one working day within the EEA, but you're sending money to China - right?

Regardless, do yourself a favor and spend an hour or two figuring out crypto transfers; they take minutes.

Placed an order and used Cashapp to send bitcoin roughly two and a half weeks ago. After payment, I was asked to provide a hash ID but I didn't know how to do this using cashapp. About 12 hours later I sent a follow up email providing the hash ID once I found it. That was about two and a half weeks ago and I haven't heard back yet. I am willing to place a new order and pay for it again if necessary- but I just want to make sure I get my shipment.

For all customers who add references with products name as references, we will systematically cancel those orders and return your money to your accounts, and I don't care how long it takes for the banks to return it. You are not ordering legal products, your bank transfer references shouldn't include words like HGH, tirzepatide... it's stupid !

Placed an order and used Cashapp to send bitcoin roughly two and a half weeks ago. After payment, I was asked to provide a hash ID but I didn't know how to do this using cashapp. About 12 hours later I sent a follow up email providing the hash ID once I found it. That was about two and a half weeks ago and I haven't heard back yet. I am willing to place a new order and pay for it again if necessary- but I just want to make sure I get my shipment.

You don't get confirmation if your payment has succeeded, if you provided your hash ID and you did not get any response(You get this if you provide a false id) then consider your order shipped.

Ordered a kit of test e since I was down to my last weeks worth and usps delivered it to a random P.O. Box a few towns over.. fml

You don't get confirmation if your payment has succeeded, if you provided your hash ID and you did not get any response(You get this if you provide a false id) then consider your order shipped.
I see. I was just thinking I placed an order with no oils or anything like that so it should be shipped from USA so the time frame was beginning to worry me. I will continue to wait.

For all customers who add references with products name as references, we will systematically cancel those orders and return your money to your accounts, and I don't care how long it takes for the banks to return it. You are not ordering legal products, your bank transfer references shouldn't include words like HGH, tirzepatide... it's stupid !
that one has to say that..
the stupidity of some people is unbelievable..

If you are waiting for tracking number or payment confirmation, I don't mind confirming it to you via the tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn

But just you need to know that my assistants won't confirm that to you and it's probably already shipped.

If you pay your order via cryptocurrency, your orders are shipped within 24hours.
Trackings are available within 24 hours and not necessary sent to your, so feel free to ask for it.
If your order is via the special line, your order is shipped within 24 hours, but trackings won't be available until 1 week later.

If you pay via bank transfer, I recommend that you always send sender name to make the transfer easy to match. For example if your name is Ben, but you used your girlfriend account Jennifer to send money, it is recommended to say money with come from Jennifer name.

You're right. They might as well just start asking what sock goes on what foot.
Wearing boots I bet you dont subQ your oil like flip flop wearing sissys.
What does it mean when they say they will send a courier number is that a tracking number does anyone know .. they said they received my payment and said they will send it as soon as they get the courier number ??

Heys guys, short question since i have no experience with this:
ive bought injectable superdrol to help retain strength during my cut.
The plan is to use 4mg 4 days a week, so a rather low dosage.
Ive received the injectable SD last week and every vials has large crystals in them (transparent crystals)
i assume this is crystallized SD, am i correct? since they do not get back into solution even when reheating i would leave it like it is and assume the dosage is now a bit less than 40mg/1ml, right?
Short answer: The SD takes much longer to go back into solution than any other crashed compound I've seen so far.

The good news, once it goes back in it hasn't crashed again in my experience.

Longer answer: If you have "large crystals" and you leave them you are semi correct, the concentration will be lower.

Understand that 40mg of a powder is a very tiny amount. When a solution crystalizes that 400mg (40mg/mL x 10mL) total will kind of find each other and stick together to build the crystal structure. So even small crystals in a solution containing only 400mg total can throw off your concentration by a large amount.

Short answer: The SD takes much longer to go back into solution than any other crashed compound I've seen so far.

The good news, once it goes back in it hasn't crashed again in my experience.

Longer answer: If you have "large crystals" and you leave them you are semi correct, the concentration will be lower.

Understand that 40mg of a powder is a very tiny amount. When a solution crystalizes that 400mg (40mg/mL x 10mL) total will kind of find each other and stick together to build the crystal structure. So even small crystals in a solution containing only 400mg total can throw off your concentration by a large amount.
thanks buddy,
i will try reheating and dissolving again right now

I think they were lily ergo 2. Got them on Ali Express. The are in the states finally. !!!! Should be here by mon or tues... there is a thread called refillable injector pen. Use the search function to find it. There will be all the I fo you need there

Heys guys, short question since i have no experience with this:
ive bought injectable superdrol to help retain strength during my cut.
The plan is to use 4mg 4 days a week, so a rather low dosage.
Ive received the injectable SD last week and every vials has large crystals in them (transparent crystals)
i assume this is crystallized SD, am i correct? since they do not get back into solution even when reheating i would leave it like it is and assume the dosage is now a bit less than 40mg/1ml, right?
The hormone separated from the oil just reheat until it’s gone I had that happen before with a different oil it was a big crystal the source sent me a new bottle and thst one also had a crystal but I reheated it longer and it was fine

The hormone separated from the oil just reheat until it’s gone I had that happen before with a different oil it was a big crystal the source sent me a new bottle and thst one also had a crystal but I reheated it longer and it was fine

yeah i had it on the stove for 40 minutes now and it almost completely dissolved.
thanks guys. Just had this experience with injectable roids (like test cyp) and never assumed it takes that long for some raws^^
Test cyp usually gets back within few minutes