Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This whole conversation could be avoided, if the rep that got the shipping wrong provided a prepaid shipping label with QSC shipping partner on the send info to whatever recipient they wanted shipped.

Slap the label, drop it in a box, done.

Personally I would not ship legal/gray/illicit peptides or whatnot to an individual with my own details on the label. I would just return to sender or drop it in a mailing box WITHOUT my own details on it.

The thing is it’s the latter that QSC asks you to do when this happens. At least in my experience.

For me I recieved a pack of much less value & was asked to ship it to the client or my pack was held hostage… Still have a $400 kit of hCG.

The thing is it’s the latter that QSC asks you to do when this happens. At least in my experience.

For me I recieved a pack of much less value & was asked to ship it to the client or my pack was held hostage… Still have a $400 kit of hCG.
I am not going to be a reshiper for $100 or $100k. My freedom is worth more than that, end of story

So many people bitching but I bet ya those same bitching are still placing orders. Just saying
Have you seen Hunans spread sheet lately? Or better yet check out the new guys popping out, they are offering tested products and oral tabs too. Competition is booming, the age of aas is golden right now.

When assholes collide.

The only issue I can see is the policy was not made clear in advance.

There are other policies people may not like, but they are clear. “If you put certain details in banking info, xyz will happen.”

People just need to know where they stand.

Tracy, make it clear and keep doing a mostly good job.

No disagreement here. The problem I see are the old-heads coming out of the woodwork spouting off about "harm reduction" when really they just don't like the vendor's attitude towards idiotic customers.

I love the vendor's attitude towards idiotic customers and feel like it aids in harm reduction. If they can't handle basic shit like ordering illegal drugs off the Internet, how can we expect them to get their compounds and dosing correct?

Finally, many of us are enjoying the present circumstances. As it states in the rules, this board isn't for the benefit of any individual, but for the whole of the community and as far as I can tell the whole of the community is benefitting from access to cheap, well-tested gear and there's a few idiotic meat-heads trying to fuck that up.

I definitely remember a time when that wasn't the case and also remember a time when QSC was fucking things up, but from where I sit, they've worked pretty diligently to address those issues and the only issues that seem to remain are one-off bullshit issues that affect one fucking entitled meat-head and not the community at large.

If they shipped out a batch of bad gear or peptides or whatever, I'd roast 'em. One shipping error and one butthurt meat-head doesn't represent an issue the community needs to be concerned about.
There’s already three of us that have come forward in just this small span of time. Each of us were asked to commit crimes and given the full personal details of the other person who ordered due to QSC making a dumb mistake where they should eat the cost of it as a business. It’s ridiculous at best.

Have you seen Hunans spread sheet lately? Or better yet check out the new guys popping out, they are offering tested products and oral tabs too. Competition is booming, the age of aas is golden right now.
What's Hunan? They don't seem to be on here

I think we can all agree that goul is almost dumber than connor. I still got love for you connor!

Your ability think rationally is on par with your spelling. At least have the respect to insult me correctly!

Yeah, which vendor tops QSC for prices dipshit? Throw in the GBs and it's over for the rest. They're all selling the same shit from the same place. It's only a matter of price and whether it's delivered. QSC is the only one with enough volume to have the juice needed to get the factories to improve their quality. But yeah, make your business decisions based on personality, that's what looking for "a father's love" looks like in business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I initially loved the idea of MESO's "accountability' squad until I realized a handful of these clowns just enjoy the role of being a bully. Look at the first few pages of PCT24's thread. Dude comes here selling Indian pharma for literally a fraction of the cost of anywhere else, was being ultra polite and trying to make sure his policies were meeting expectations and dipshits were attacking him from the first day "We've got other options you know!".

The absolute beauty of QSC's type of abrasive attitude, whether it's a business owner or your employee, is that as repellent as mommas boy betas find it, he can only afford to carry himself like that if he actually delivers and has no fear of competition. The moment someone like that slips, they know they're done. Any boss recognizes this and understands it.

Doesn't look like he's slipping to me.

Last edited:
Your ability think rationally is on par with your spelling. At least have the respect to insult me correctly!

Yeah, which vendor tops QSC for prices dipshit? Throw in the GBs and it's over for the rest. They're all selling the same shit from the same place. It's only a matter of price and whether it's delivered. QSC is the only one with enough volume to have the juice needed to get the factories to improve their quality. But yeah, make your business decisions based on personality, that's what looking for "a father's love" looks like in business.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I initially loved the idea of MESO's "accountability' squad until I realized a handful of these clowns just enjoy the role of being a bully. Look at the first few pages of PCT's thread. Dude comes here selling Indian pharma for literally a fraction of the cost of anywhere else, was being ultra polite and trying to make sure his policies were meeting expectations and dipshits were attacking him from the first day "We've got other options you know!".

The absolute beauty of QSC's type of abrasive attitude, whether it's a business owner or your employee, is that as repellent as mommas boy betas find it, he can only afford to carry himself like that if he actually delivers and has no fear of competition. The moment someone like that slips, they know they're done. Any boss recognizes this and understands it.

Your continuous shilling for this source is cringeworthy. Used to respect you too. I dont think anyone can trust a word that comes out of your mouth anymore. It's a shame

I initially loved the idea of MESO's "accountability' squad until I realized a handful of these clowns just enjoy the role of being a bully. Look at the first few pages of PCT24's thread. Dude comes here selling Indian pharma for literally a fraction of the cost of anywhere else, was being ultra polite and trying to make sure his policies were meeting expectations and dipshits were attacking him from the first day "We've got other options you know!".

If you’re too dumb to find comparable prices to the company you worship then that is on you. That is ok too, you’re not unique. You are the same as the other guys who will find out that even with all the drugs they use and still can’t get in shape because they don’t have the discipline to commit to the lifestyle, they will lose interest and leave.

Btw, there is other areas of meso aside from this thread.

Oh I forgot to mention the weirdest part. This was a domestic order & it arrived with “inspected by customs” tape.

Yeah.. no idea what they were trying to do but no thanks.