Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Old stock came in plastic bags, new stock appears to come in the plastic box. If its in a bag refilter is recommended. The new stock in plastic boxes should have floater issue resolved. Should being the keyword.

Oils in the plastic boxes are also filled noticeably higher than the old bagged oils. 1-2ml higher by estimation

just kinda wondering what gear you have? are you sure it is floaters and not just crashed a little? Either way it is a good practice to fefilter your gear in m opinion. its easy and cheap. A .22 ptfe syringe filter does a lot. you should check into it.
Will do, thanks man

Old stock came in plastic bags, new stock appears to come in the plastic box. If its in a bag refilter is recommended. The new stock in plastic boxes should have floater issue resolved. Should being the keyword.

Oils in the plastic boxes are also filled noticeably higher than the old bagged oils. 1-2ml higher by estimation

Thanks. I've had a few intl & US dom orders in the past (no problems) and have both coming soon. Should be able to compare from memory if there's a big difference.

I got 2 packs seized and the second one came with a letter. Nothing happened other than the letter but it doesn't mean nothing can happen. According to the letter I had more than an amount thats for personal use. My definition of personal use doesn't matter. 100g of testosterone can be personal use for me for the next few years, but the letter made it clear that anything over a 90 day supply is too much and to me that leaves it open to saying it is no longer for personal use, at least in their eyes. I'm using a different address now in a different city to say the least.

what country was this?

Back