Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I had the same today

Asked tracy on whatsapp, read but no reply yet

Please update. I'll email them after the weekend and will do the same.

Seems like my intl order isn't going to land but they always make it right. Something similar happened late last year and they reshipped. Right now, just waiting.

Seems like my intl order isn't going to land but they always make it right. Something similar happened late last year and they reshipped. Right now, just waiting.

If what happened last time was what affected many Chinese based vendors, it was the bust of a widespread fake US postage scam. Long story short, millions of packages sent from China had reused tracking numbers put onto counterfeit labels, and the post office didn't catch on for years. It was why you could buy a $1 battery on eBay with free shipping from China.

Whatever's happening now must be for a different reason.

This will give some potential buyers
pause, so if Tracy can shed some light on the situation or at least confirm there's no longer a problem for future packs that would probably be a good idea.

IMG_8446.jpeg

I had the same today

Asked tracy on whatsapp, read but no reply yet
Happening to a lot of people. I emailed Tracy about it this morning as my tracking showed returned to customer. Tracy said if the package is returned it will be resent with a different carrier

Probably about to drop on the 500g gram test E raws. What's the chance it will be stopped at customs and not get through? Really don't wanna lose my money on this as I'm going to be storing the for long term for my trt home brew. First time doing an international order on this stuff.

Probably about to drop on the 500g gram test E raws. What's the chance it will be stopped at customs and not get through? Really don't wanna lose my money on this as I'm going to be storing the for long term for my trt home brew. First time doing an international order on this stuff.

In the US? Minimal, and a free reship if it does.

Tracking literally said "returned to customers."
Correct. Tracy is the customer in this situation so it is saying the package is being returned to w/e return address they put on the package.

Based on previous experiences I have read about this reshipment process is very slow. So anyone having this issue should go ahead and get that patience on deck. You aren't going to be receiving your order quickly.

I’m in the same boat as these recent post . One of My recent gh packs from the GB promo said the same thing, “returned to sender”. Tracy responded already and said if it’s returned, it will be resent. Not worried Tracy always has come through and helped anyway she could. I’m situation just sucks cause it’s gonna now be even longer . What doesn’t make sense to me is the other pack that left at the same time same place made it safely a couple days ago. I got a bad feeling when thenother oack was sitting still for so long. Shit happens though, not an issue as long as issue gets fixed

If what happened last time was what affected many Chinese based vendors, it was the bust of a widespread fake US postage scam. Long story short, millions of packages sent from China had reused tracking numbers put onto counterfeit labels, and the post office didn't catch on for years. It was why you could buy a $1 battery on eBay with free shipping from China.

Whatever's happening now must be for a different reason.

This will give some potential buyers
pause, so if Tracy can shed some light on the situation or at least confirm there's no longer a problem for future packs that would probably be a good idea.

View attachment 289477
This has been occuring a ton! At the moment, really really bad.

Since a lot of us are in the "Returned to Customer" boat, it might be helpful for all of us (and will cut down on Tracy being bombarded by PMs) if he just quickly shot a quick message on here on what to expect and how the reship process will go (like...do we need to tell Tracy "hey, stuff's being returned" or will it reship automatically)?

Looking forward to getting my stuff before October.