Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

BRO: "Dude. why not just buy your gear from a reputable lab that regularly posts test results along with blind tests from customers? It's simple and cheap. You could even buy a couple kits and send a sample to Jano for comprehensive testing, and still be ahead, especially when you consider the equipment and your time...."

HOMEBREW BRO:: "Ugh! Are you kidding me?? How do I know they're doing things properly? Are they testing for bacteria or endotoxins? No way am I taking any chances with my health."

BRO: "Where do you send your raws and finished gear for testing?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Lol what that's too expensive and unnecessary, I know what I'm doing."

BRO: "What about sterilizing your equipment? What do you use for that?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "I can see it's clean, so no need."

BRO: "What about your vials and stoppers? Do you autoclave them or use one of those $89 sterilizing ovens?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Don't be stupid, I use these pre-sterilized vials."

BRO: "From Sigma Aldritch, or some other USP grade lab supply?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Hahah, you're such a noob, I get them from Amazon, same place I get my 'Pharma grade' oils, BB, BA, and filters. Guaranteed 100% sterile. Duh."

BRO: "Then how do you know what you're making is any better??"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Do I look infected to you? Now I need to lay down, that last batch of Test-E gave me some wicked PIP. I really know how to brew some strong shit!"
then you stand down there with your bro, wondering who will be the first to try it..
pump was good but the inflammation also :confused:

BRO: "Dude. why not just buy your gear from a reputable lab that regularly posts test results along with blind tests from customers? It's simple and cheap. You could even buy a couple kits and send a sample to Jano for comprehensive testing, and still be ahead, especially when you consider the equipment and your time...."

HOMEBREW BRO:: "Ugh! Are you kidding me?? How do I know they're doing things properly? Are they testing for bacteria or endotoxins? No way am I taking any chances with my health."

HOMEBREW BRO: "Lol what that's too expensive and unnecessary, I know what I'm doing."

BRO: "What about your vials and stoppers? Do you autoclave them or use one of those $89 sterilizing ovens?"

HOMEBREW BRO: "Hahah, you're such a noob, I get them from Amazon, same place I get my 'Pharma grade' oils, BB, BA, and filters. Guaranteed 100% sterile. Duh."

HOMEBREW BRO: "Do I look infected to you? Now I need to lay down, that last batch of Test-E gave me some wicked PIP. I really know how to brew some strong shit!"

View attachment 291068
Full of strawman arguments. Plenty of homebrewers buy USP grade sterilized vials from legit sources that are regulated by a government agency.

Many also test the sources of their products, and accuracy of what they make..

View attachment 291068
Is that a handwritten "MESO 2024" sign next to the microwave?

Caulk gun, syringe filter, syringe. Pre sterilized vials
I sort of agree with the sentiment. While the information is readily available, the way some people go on about the NEED to setup clean rooms and some of the other over the top things for personal homebrewing, creates a barrier of entry for some people when starting out and they just don't proceed.

I'm all for cleanliness... But some people want to make it WAY more complex then it actually is.
I mean anything that has to do with making money is going to be gatekept to some degree. I’m sure there plenty of guys who are making good cash from homebrewing and keeping a business going. The more people who have access to do the same, the less lucrative their business becomes.
Just my opinion I’m sure there’s a lot of other reasons people aren’t too keen on giving up info so freely

View attachment 291068
And you think the ugls you’re using aren’t the same? You’re putting too much faith into the hands of someone you don’t know.

In the end of the day, it’s either their pubes on your gear or yours.

Exactly!! Haha this shit is actually put into a piece by piece instruction and buying guide on here. Anyone who can ready could find it and follow the direction and boom, have a small personal operation
I learned to homebrew off YouTube there was a step by step video, or maybe reddit. A list exactly what you need and then a video step by step of test and of tren. I never looked to see any others. It is so easy and cheap to buy kits off Q I don't bother now.

I mean anything that has to do with making money is going to be gatekept to some degree.

so true. I asked an auto paint guy about how he did some panels on a motorcycle tank . He noped out pretty hard, like I was tryna flex on his turf. I was just hoping for the "How it's made - Paint Edition."