Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dammit I was planning out buying a bunch of shit off that list. I'm on the discord and it doesn't say anything about an updated list for you wondering. Just a message that says changes for the better and oil promo August. The oil promo doesnt have anything on it yet either. I hope that most of the stuff offered is coming back.

Pack landed finally from the gh that got sent back m. After second shipment it was approximately 18 days to arrive. Also ordered ( pack from domestic bc I was in a hurry. I’m stupid I know I could have saved 250 but I thought the pack would be here really quick this was and it ended up being about 12 days after payment to be delivered. If you can go international do it. Wait an extra 5 days for way cheaper prices on same products when available. Over all still had good communication didn’t email them everyday either like some people waited 11 days and asked for tracking and the next day was in my mailbox. So just don’t blow them up for your worries, it will come and you know they are busy as hell with all the GB sales. Thanks for all the iu lol gonna be a good run with these. Ready for the next sale in them too..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 61