Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Dammit I was planning out buying a bunch of shit off that list. I'm on the discord and it doesn't say anything about an updated list for you wondering. Just a message that says changes for the better and oil promo August. The oil promo doesnt have anything on it yet either. I hope that most of the stuff offered is coming back.

Pack landed finally from the gh that got sent back m. After second shipment it was approximately 18 days to arrive. Also ordered ( pack from domestic bc I was in a hurry. I’m stupid I know I could have saved 250 but I thought the pack would be here really quick this was and it ended up being about 12 days after payment to be delivered. If you can go international do it. Wait an extra 5 days for way cheaper prices on same products when available. Over all still had good communication didn’t email them everyday either like some people waited 11 days and asked for tracking and the next day was in my mailbox. So just don’t blow them up for your worries, it will come and you know they are busy as hell with all the GB sales. Thanks for all the iu lol gonna be a good run with these. Ready for the next sale in them too..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 114
AAS Oil promo

Primo 100mg/ml $120/kit
Tren A 100mg/ml $70/kit
Tren E 200mg/ml $120/kit
Test U 200mg/ml $50/kit
Sustanon 250mg/ml $50/kit
Test P 100mg/ml $40/kit
NPP 100mg/ml $45/kit
Ripped 300mg/ml $115/kit

MOQ : $250 , shipping not included

Shipping cost:
1-2 kits : $45
3-4 kits : $55
5-8 kits : $75
then extra $10 per extra 2 kits

Deadline:
Start : today
End : Saturday 10th august

From China

Other items cannot be added to the oil parcels, if added, regular pricing will be charged instead of promo pricing.

How to order?

The orders can be done only via email:
sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
or Whatsapp: +86 16503300980

List of items you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, state and zip code):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

If you want to test some, join the Q testing server: Join the Q Test Server Discord Server!
And QSC discord server: Join the QSC familly Discord Server!

Yes we still announce them here.
Your tracking should be already available and shipped, ask for it, or contact : tracy@sigmachemical.com.cn
Orders of different GB cannot be in same parcels.
Thanks have sent a email. While I’m in here will post my feedback for qsc been using them exclusively for the last 2 years 10+ plus orders and pulled bloods multiple times and the levels are where they should be using what I’m using. Have used there test e, primo 200, mast e and hgh

Well hopefully I’m not waiting too much longer lol
This is the longest I have waited for Canada domestic and it arrived in just over a week. It was like 13 days total with the holiday and weekends (my payment took a few days to clear) normally it's 3 to 5 days though. I never got a tracking this time also it just arrived. Don't worry just relax and wait

Nah, most guys buy domestic because they can afford the cost of getting their gear in a few days with good presentation, even fancy hologram labels, tablets and most off all they don’t open themselves to custom problems.

I often ask my buddies why they still stick to domestics when they can save money internationally and they always say the same, they don’t like the hassle of waiting from random Chinese vendors when they have drug dealers who they worked with for decades that even accept etransfers and cim payments.

I think a lot of guys save face by saying stuff like this because homebrewing is gatekept every step of the way, they have no idea where to even start.

If they actually realized they could get 5 years worth of test for $10 more then the price of a single darknet primo vial (and it's not even hard to do) they'd be more into it.

Truly the hardest part of DIY gear so far has been finding meso/QSC, everything else has been smooth as butter.

I was telling a guy elsewhere that if a single coke vendor did even one of these random customer tests they would instantly become the most legit coke vendor on the whole darknet.

There's listing's of primo for $70 a 200mg/ml vial and it'll have 1k 5* reviews.. With a single picture of a Chinese lab test result..

Most guys just don't have a clue the supplier is literally on the clearnet in some backroom forum

Homebrewing is gatekept?
Suppliers aren't talked about anywhere else but here. That wasn't the point mate.

I think you'll find the same thing playing out across those darknets, those instagram/tiktok SARMS ads, the peptide analog sites/youtubes... theres a ton of people in those groups who will be sold bullshit because they don't realize lab-tested premade test for 4.50 exists.

Meso/QSC is a bit of a hidden gem.

Suppliers aren't talked about anywhere else but here. That wasn't the point mate.

I think you'll find the same thing playing out across those darknets, those instagram/tiktok SARMS ads, the peptide analog sites/youtubes... theres a ton of people in those groups who will be sold bullshit because they don't realize lab-tested premade test for 4.50 exists.

Meso/QSC is a bit of a hidden gem.
If you say so, I just took it as homebrewing is gatekept initially.

QSC does happen to be the most publicly tested chinese source. hands down. I would still rather use their powder to make my oils. I am always paranoid about shit breaking.

I still tell people to make their own gear. QSC raws are solid.

theres a ton of people in those groups who will be sold bullshit because they don't realize lab-tested premade test for 4.50 exists.
How do you know all of that came from the same tub that was tested.

The recipe doesnt change.

Testosterone is always 96% for purity from these manufacturers. cant go wrong. Always best to test the product though.

if you have 5 tubs made multiple years apart. Same purity of testosterone, same amount of testosterone, same amount of BB, BA, oil.

it wont differ in accuracy of the test.

The lab test mainly show the accuracy of the brewer.