Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The place where I live we consider anything under 1g/week as natural. So yea, 400mg is trt at best, some even say that is below natural production.
Holy fffoook, where do you live jacked land? I can picture everyone walking with ILS bumping against each other when walking the corridors lol.

Nothing without bloods. Primo doesn’t lower e2 much for some people , myself included. I can run 250 test and 600+ primo and still have 90 e2 so I need to run Aromasin on top. Less than I would if I were just on test but i don’t consider primo an AI substitute *in my case*

/:/ edit. DO NOT rely on side effects to gauge if you’re too low or too high with e2. Sometimes they can be similar. I thought I was crashing my e2 but went for blood work and turned out I was over twice the upper reference range for e2.
Dam you convert to 90 on 250 test... why would you want your e2 to be out of range?? I try and keep mine mid 20s blast or cruise.

Dam you convert to 90 on 250 test... why would you want your e2 to be out of range?? I try and keep mine mid 20s blast or cruise.
Oh I don’t want it there. I like it low. 20s or lower.

The 90s was 250+ 600 primo + 7mg daily Aromasin (Chinese generic ). Fixed it with 12.5 pharma Aromasin ED

Because estrogen are good for the mind and body, 20s is too low unless you are going to compete, you should read on the protective effect of estrogen (brain/hearth/bones) and many other stuff.

Because estrogen are good for the mind and body, 20s is too low unless you are going to compete, you should read on the protective effect of estrogen (brain/hearth/bones) and many other stuff.
20s is in normal healthy range.. I was coached by a pretty knowledgeable guy that I trust (type11x) he says keep it in range... I take his word for it..I'll keep mine mid 20s to early 30s...there is plenty of science based articles to back that up

20s is in normal healthy range.. I was coached by a pretty knowledgeable guy that I trust (type11x) he says keep it in range... I take his word for it..I'll keep mine mid 20s to early 30s...there is plenty of science based articles to back that up
If you are cycling your test/estrogen ratio is different then when you are natural or on TRT so your estrogen should be a little bit higher I'm not saying 100+ but 60 is not bad at all during a cycle.

You do you.

If you are cycling your test/estrogen ratio is different then when you are natural or on TRT so your estrogen should be a little bit higher I'm not saying 100+ but 60 is not bad at all during a cycle.

You do you.
I am and.. I respect the fact that you do you.i mean I here a lot of guys like to run their e2 high with high test...I've never been on trt btw..

E2 at 20 on 600ng test is fine and dandy. 20 e2 at 5000ng test is not it's too low. It's a ratio not a a number one should aim.

Sponsors

Latest posts