Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

The place where I live we consider anything under 1g/week as natural. So yea, 400mg is trt at best, some even say that is below natural production.
Holy fffoook, where do you live jacked land? I can picture everyone walking with ILS bumping against each other when walking the corridors lol.

Nothing without bloods. Primo doesn’t lower e2 much for some people , myself included. I can run 250 test and 600+ primo and still have 90 e2 so I need to run Aromasin on top. Less than I would if I were just on test but i don’t consider primo an AI substitute *in my case*

/:/ edit. DO NOT rely on side effects to gauge if you’re too low or too high with e2. Sometimes they can be similar. I thought I was crashing my e2 but went for blood work and turned out I was over twice the upper reference range for e2.
Dam you convert to 90 on 250 test... why would you want your e2 to be out of range?? I try and keep mine mid 20s blast or cruise.

Dam you convert to 90 on 250 test... why would you want your e2 to be out of range?? I try and keep mine mid 20s blast or cruise.
Oh I don’t want it there. I like it low. 20s or lower.

The 90s was 250+ 600 primo + 7mg daily Aromasin (Chinese generic ). Fixed it with 12.5 pharma Aromasin ED

Because estrogen are good for the mind and body, 20s is too low unless you are going to compete, you should read on the protective effect of estrogen (brain/hearth/bones) and many other stuff.

Because estrogen are good for the mind and body, 20s is too low unless you are going to compete, you should read on the protective effect of estrogen (brain/hearth/bones) and many other stuff.
20s is in normal healthy range.. I was coached by a pretty knowledgeable guy that I trust (type11x) he says keep it in range... I take his word for it..I'll keep mine mid 20s to early 30s...there is plenty of science based articles to back that up

20s is in normal healthy range.. I was coached by a pretty knowledgeable guy that I trust (type11x) he says keep it in range... I take his word for it..I'll keep mine mid 20s to early 30s...there is plenty of science based articles to back that up
If you are cycling your test/estrogen ratio is different then when you are natural or on TRT so your estrogen should be a little bit higher I'm not saying 100+ but 60 is not bad at all during a cycle.

You do you.

If you are cycling your test/estrogen ratio is different then when you are natural or on TRT so your estrogen should be a little bit higher I'm not saying 100+ but 60 is not bad at all during a cycle.

You do you.
I am and.. I respect the fact that you do you.i mean I here a lot of guys like to run their e2 high with high test...I've never been on trt btw..

Okay so yet got my order 7 days EU domestic once shipping happened, smooth communication only one kit is missing (ordered multiple things currently) I assume it was a product which got listed as out of stock just days since my order was placed and the European Warehouse probably shipped the incomplete package? I am yet going to confirm through email which compound supposedly you have had that happen before by chance?
me yes, EU domestic, I received the incomplete order, a deca kit was missing. I was not reimbursed because I had to film the unpacking of the parcel, which I did not do. On the other hand, I filmed my open parcel that it is impossible to put a missing deca kit because there was no more space in the parcel. Despite this evidence, it was not enough to get a refund

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

THIS IS MAJOR!!!

Tracy!! have you heard about the new HGH that slowly releases over the period of 7 days after 1 subcutaneous injection?! Its called "Ngenla"

Can QSC have this novel, innovative and ground-breaking form of HGH synthesised?? Consider consulting your engineers/suppliers. If they don't know how to synthesis it, maybe it could be reverse engineered or perhaps there is a patent we can access on the public domain.

This could change everything. Currently, users have 12-16 hours of time to spread their HGH over to maximise IGF-1 production. With Ngenla, HGH is slowly released into your body 24/7! It mimics the body's natural release of HGH much better than what can be done with conventional HGH. I can't imagine how good the sleep, muscle recovery and fatloss will be. I'd personally pair the Ngenla with some Lantus to take advantage of their synergy 24/7.

It would be insane for business if QSC is able to facilitate this. Even if it takes weeks or months to develope, being late is always better than never. You heard it here first folks.

Like if you'd like to see QSC offer Ngenla!

I'd personally rather run test and primo and titrate primo sufficient to keep e2 in check increasing my total anabolic load in the process as opposed to test and an AI. Either way, get bloodwork.
I agree. I run primo and test as trt but it's more complex. Depending on how advanced you are I wouldn't recommend personally. All this stuff should be a kiss method imo. Many I see jump the gun and just throw the kitchen sink as they say.

And all it takes to avoid libido loss is to lower the damn dose. .25mg still provides 90% of hair protection while side effects are essentially unheard of at that dose.

They should however, offer .25mg tabs imo. 1mg is an unnecessarily high starting dose and a major pain to quarter.
Agree. I wish I had lower mg pills but I just break 1mg in half daily. Not ideal but I still have hair