Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does anyone know of the vial colors remain the same for a particular compound? Or do they rotate? I have a few things I foolishly didn't label and now I'm not sure exactly which is which. Bronze top with clear flip off? Familiar?
I have 10mg sema that looks like that. Probably not helpful...

Does anyone know of the vial colors remain the same for a particular compound? Or do they rotate? I have a few things I foolishly didn't label and now I'm not sure exactly which is which. Bronze top with clear flip off? Familiar?

Check out Roidtest (search online). This might be the best use of their qualitative testing products. Cheaper and faster than sending to Jano for your purpose.

They arrive sealed in a package that has some sort of marking whether it's just a number or name or sku, there is always something on the packaging. You email the rep you bought from and they tell you what the markings mean. If you already threw all that away you're sol
There are zero markings on my peptide kits. And let’s just say there was no markings on the container the peps were sealed in

I think I have it figured out but my question remains. Are the US domestic 15iu GH red tops?

There are zero markings on my peptide kits. And let’s just say there was no markings on the container the peps were sealed in

I think I have it figured out but my question remains. Are the US domestic 15iu GH red tops?

With a strong enough ability for "feelz", they can be anything you think they are...

Just send a reply email in the same email thread that you ordered it and ask for identification of products.

There are zero markings on my peptide kits.

There are no markings on any peptide kits (the cute little white boxes).

And let’s just say there was no markings on the container the peps were sealed in

Are you saying the same thing twice? Cuz the markings are not on the cute little white boxes.

But we're back to the same place. Easiest: hope someone has an answer you like. Still kinda easy: roidtest. Less easy: Jano.

I literally just order one thing at a time now from QSC after a fiasco involving my wife. I ordered 3 different oils on promo. Opened the boxes on the kitchen countertop and went to get my phone because I set it down in the living room. My wife took them out of the boxes to toss the boxes. Nooooooooo!

I eventually figured it out after asking the discord and ordering everything again separately to match them.

I literally just order one thing at a time now from QSC after a fiasco involving my wife. I ordered 3 different oils on promo. Opened the boxes on the kitchen countertop and went to get my phone because I set it down in the living room. My wife took them out of the boxes to toss the boxes. Nooooooooo!

I eventually figured it out after asking the discord and ordering everything again separately to match them.
This is the way to go especially for oils.

If I do peptides I make sure an order a significant more of one compound then the other so when I have 10 kits of same color and 2 kits of another color I know what’s what.

I ordered these some time ago and unfortunately I don't save messages that long. QSC says there's no way to tell. My fault. I was careless.

Just imagine if they send you old stocks with different caps or better, the compounds are now in different caps that match your unmarked vials lol

There are no markings on any peptide kits (the cute little white boxes).

Are you saying the same thing twice? Cuz the markings are not on the cute little white boxes.

But we're back to the same place. Easiest: hope someone has an answer you like. Still kinda easy: roidtest. Less easy: Jano.
Sometimes the box has a code

Well are you just a bright example if a steller purchaser... and full of answers to to the toughest of questions!! The proactive way is to ask for it shortly after you send payment as well as all the information you need to identify each product you ordered. So your not on here asking everyone who has no idea how to identify your order. "How do I know what's what?" Proactive =prepared=independent!!
Peace
Lmfao. Was good info ,I was answering the guys question . You sit on here everyday having no life bitching about ppl asking questions. Get a life buddy .. if you can't answer a direct question then don't bother.. also gotta give the seller time to ship to get tracking so not sure wtf you on about anyways..