Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In
I understand it as it's sent domestic and then reshipped to you. Is this not true?

Packages from most Chinese vendors (of all types) are shipped via a "consolidator", a container filled with thousands of small packages. Customs is provided with an electronic manifest of the contents, shipper, recipients. Usually the whole container gets cleared electronically and not inspected. Once it's in the US it goes to the consolidator's facility where USPS labels get put on the packs and sent like regular domestic mail. That's how it is at the moment, but will likely change soon.

It's not sent to some third party in the US who then sends it you.

Ask
I ordered Retatrutide 20mg and 15iu HGH. All peptide kits have bright red caps. What do I have here? 5 kits of Reta or 5 kits of 15iuGH

Send a message and ask for your tracking number and also ask them for the numbers codes or whatever it is you need to identify your order and they will tell you.. I do this everytime and works great. I have all the information I need before the pack arrives
I post a post like this almost everyday in this thread.