Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi guys,

I am actually also your new representative of QSC. Tracy has been swamped in dealing with orders, and has hired me to take charge of QSC.

I'm proud to announce our new HGH promo!

36iu x10 vials will be only $15 for the next 3 years!!!!

All payments MUST be sent to a BTC wallet. Send me a private message to get the address and place your order!!

Joking

how in the world is it a headache to sort out a crashed vial of gear.. im just curious? it takes like 5 minutes to heat it up to uncrash it and it usually stays uncrashed for a couple months..

I've had test C that crashed every few days, happens sometimes. Not the end of the world but still

It's easier to just get the Test E and not have to deal with crashed vials. E & C are close enough.

I'm sure there are fillers as well?

Eh, It's mostly somatropin 191aa, but I'm curious about the fillers. Having a discussion with a friend about his choice to spend many thousands on Serostim vs. generic.

Mannitol is the filler. People used to say mannitol was added as a diuretic but the amount of mannitol in hGH vials is miniscule compared to what is used for diuresis. By orders of magnitude.

Has anybody in here done a 1 litre bulk order from QSC?
I see in the pricing spreadsheet there is an option for 1 litre bulk purchase.
Is that 100 10ml vials or a literal single 1 litre bottle?

Mannitol is the filler. People used to say mannitol was added as a diuretic but the amount of mannitol in hGH vials is miniscule compared to what is used for diuresis. By orders of magnitude.

Wholly agreed, I was wondering if there are other fillers as well. For example, Genotropin contains mannitol, as well as sodium phosphate and glycine. I imagine sodium phosphate and glycine are used to control pH and improve solubility.