Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

how in the world is it a headache to sort out a crashed vial of gear.. im just curious? it takes like 5 minutes to heat it up to uncrash it and it usually stays uncrashed for a couple months..

Well it requires more work than buying test C from someone else or just using a different ester. I did order more Test C on this group buy in hopes it turns out different.

I'm not completely sure I even heated it right. I did heat it up and everything dissolved but within a few days (maybe a week) the vials had crashed again. So to me that was a headache considering how cheap they are in the first place. Keep in mind I have like 7 vials left and if I had 7 kits or something I would probably try harder.

Well it requires more work than buying test C from someone else or just using a different ester. I did order more Test C on this group buy in hopes it turns out different.

I'm not completely sure I even heated it right. I did heat it up and everything dissolved but within a few days (maybe a week) the vials had crashed again. So to me that was a headache considering how cheap they are in the first place. Keep in mind I have like 7 vials left and if I had 7 kits or something I would probably try harder.
I got ya man.. like i said i always heat my oils a little before injection so thats maybe why mine stayed in solution after the initial time.. Im not trying to bash you too much my guy.. just a little!