Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Well it requires more work than buying test C from someone else or just using a different ester. I did order more Test C on this group buy in hopes it turns out different.

I'm not completely sure I even heated it right. I did heat it up and everything dissolved but within a few days (maybe a week) the vials had crashed again. So to me that was a headache considering how cheap they are in the first place. Keep in mind I have like 7 vials left and if I had 7 kits or something I would probably try harder.
I got ya man.. like i said i always heat my oils a little before injection so thats maybe why mine stayed in solution after the initial time.. Im not trying to bash you too much my guy.. just a little!

No idea tbh, but in general on the european side they only swear by test e.
Test c seems to be more popular in usa only, but still plenty of buyers get test e in usa.

My guess would be that folks order that which is typically prescribed rx in their market. In USA the pharma test mostly prescribed is test c. Enan is available but more expensive so doctors typically prescribed cyp. Then folks who do pharma TRT order extra cyp for blasts. Other markets have enanthate as the pharma offering.

For raws it seems that enan is easiest and most forgiving for brewing. Can brew up to 300 (at least this is what I got it to ) mg without using BB.

But cyp seems a smoother half life that is the closest to other enanthate drugs like primo, or mast e., which is ten days.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is your Test-U oil also made in MCT oil ?

wonder what the half life is in that case , maybe folks in the forum can chime in ? In studies of test undecanoate , the half life is 21 days in tea seed oil , but 34 days in castor oil. I think MCT oil is probably the fastest absorbing carrier oil , so guessing the test-u in MCT is even shorter half life. , maybe somewhere in 15-20 day range ?

Back