Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yo babes,

How are you doing? I can't lie I havent seen you around here before. Lemme chat to you in DM real quick
I've been a lurker for promos not a poster
Until tht guy on his drunk rant claimed I was not only his wife but that i was a QSC imposter rep (whatever that is)
I of course could not chime in and ask him wtf he was even talking about because i didn't have rights to comment and he got me banned within10 minutes.
However I got myself unbanned

Not an "exit scam", but could very well be related to boosting sales before the shipping environment to the US gets much, much more difficult, likely very soon.
100% that's what I was thinking. Get rid of old stock and in with the new, or they know something we don't.
Well at least you do. You manage to find out all the Intel despite your scuba diving adventures with Tony Huge

Walls closing in? TBD.

No it's just a matter of time. Both parties are aligned, for different reasons. The work of the various committees addressing the "De minimus package problem" are complete and half a dozen bills are ready to sail to easy victory right after the election. No one wants to piss of voters by Temu announcing everything's 20% more expensive because they have to comply with the new strict rules.

CBP has been putting the pieces into place for a couple of years, and appear to be using shipments from India pharma to test these new enforcement methods on, as you can see seizures have gone way, way up to the point many vendors are forced to route through other countries.

A few months ago they banned half of dozen large Chinese package consolidators (from participating in the expedited clearance program where their containers bypass customs inspection, and now have to sit for months at a CBP facility) for isolated violations of the rules they'll be enforcing with an iron fist, costing them millions of dollars a day. They quickly lifted the bans before they went to court, but the message was clear. "You have a lot more to lose in legit business by accommodating the tiny percentage of shady packages you're including in your big containers filled with thousands of legal products."

What I didn't expect was last week's Presidential executive order to get the ball rolling prior to the new laws taking effect. Once the new $2 per small package "security fee" goes into effect, several billion $/yr, which will be exclusively used for more customs personell at the mail centers and inspection equipment, the "good times" will be over and drugs will have to go back to being smuggled like, well, drugs.

Last edited:
No it's just a matter of time. Both parties are aligned, for different reasons. The work of the various committees addressing the "De minimus package problem" are complete and half a dozen bills are ready to sail to easy victory right after the election. No one wants to piss of voters by Temu announcing everything's 20% more expensive because they have to comply with the new strict rules.

CBP has been putting the pieces into place for a couple of years, and appear to be using shipments from India pharma to test these new enforcement methods on, as you can see seizures have gone way, way up to the point many vendors are forced to route through other countries.

A few months ago they banned half of dozen large Chinese package consolidators (from participating in the expedited clearance program where their containers bypass customs inspection, and now have to sit for months at a CBP facility) for isolated violations of the rules they'll be enforcing with an iron fist, costing them millions of dollars a day. They quickly lifted the bans before they went to court, but the message was clear. "You have a lot more to lose in legit business by accommodating the tiny percentage of shady packages you're including in your big containers filled with thousands of legal products."

What I didn't expect was last week's Presidential executive order to get the ball rolling prior to the new laws taking effect. Once the new $2 per small package "security fee", several billion $/yr, which will be exclusively used for more customs personell at the mail centers and inspection equipment, the "good times" will be over and drugs will have to go back to being smuggled like, well, drugs.
The workaround may be just shipping the stuff as skincare products or essential oils and adding factoring in tariffs into the costs. I mean these laws are mainly because shein and temu sell too many things for cheap. UGL and peps a very underwhelming proportion of the trade.

Plus with the news that Fentanyl and Meth death rates are dropping, (massively on the east coast, and a bit less on the West coast) the pressure they will put on meds will eventually begin to wane, especially as OD rates are projected to continue dropping. It won't be long before folk start whining that the laws are too severe in the face of success.

Yeah posted an article on that in your thread. Somebody wants their money lol.

Was going to give an update on that, including the new CBP AI systems being rolled out that will in effect do the equivalent work of 100,000 intelligence agents watching the comings and goings of every single tiny package, including domestic mail now, per the work of the Union of Concerned Scientists using Freedom of Information Act requests, but if folks would rather stick their heads in the sand and not take action while they can, *just in case* because some uninformed clowns want to laugh it off, I'm not inclined to try and convince them.

Plus with the news that Fentanyl and Meth death rates are dropping, (massively on the east coast, and a bit less on the West coast) the pressure they will put on meds will eventually begin to wane, especially as OD rates are projected to continue dropping. It won't be long before folk start whining that the laws are too severe in the face of success.

Has little to do with fentanyl (or any other drugs). That's just the emotional "for the children" hook.

The same systems that are going to easily identify contraband are necessary to

1) Accurately identify goods in an automated fashion

2) Enforce the duty free de minimus limit of $800 (soon to be reduced) per person in a way not easily evaded, and

3) Charge the correct tariffs based on the product coming in.

This will be a source of tens of billions in new revenue for the federal government, and many more billions in state taxes. Well worth the effort we're seeing.

But it can only work if they are able to process the (currently) 5mil+ packs coming from China every day now, and that's exactly what they're setting up to do.

Last edited:
Anyone try Oxytocin and PT141 for sexual enhancement?

Yes. PT-141 is a game changer when used correctly. Oxytocin is a waste of time.

MT-II, which PT-141 is derived from, enhances pleasure even more at "sex" doses, if you don't mind getting tan and darkening moles and birthmarks.

Has little to do with fentanyl (or any other drugs). That's just the emotional "for the children" hook.

The same systems that are going to easily identify contraband are necessary to

1) Accurately identify goods in an automated fashion

2) Enforce the duty free de minimus limit of $800 (soon to be reduced) per person in a way not easily evaded, and

3) Charge the correct tariffs based on the product coming in.

This will be a source of tens of billions in new revenue for the federal government, and many more billions in state taxes. Well worth the effort we're seeing.

But it can only work if they are able to process the (currently) 5mil+ packs coming from China every day now, and that's exactly what they're setting up to do.
You talk as if emotions don't push politics :cool:. Why do you think they keep tagging fentanyl/Fentanyl precursors to the discussion? Is it not to shame people to accept higher prices vs OD deaths?
Of course it has little to do with fentanyl. However that is the part that concerns us. What will the tariff be on hyaluronic acid? Why would CPB bog themselves down with identifying whether what is labelled as Hyaluronic acid is actually Hyaluronic acid and not Tirzepatide, if the correct HA tariff is paid on it?
Anyway, I wouldn't exactly place massive hopes on the efficiency of said automated customs identification machines yet. But that is not a relevant discussion for now.

What I didn't expect was last week's Presidential executive order to get the ball rolling prior to the new laws taking effect. Once the new $2 per small package "security fee" goes into effect, several billion $/yr, which will be exclusively used for more customs personell at the mail centers and inspection equipment, the "good times" will be over and drugs will have to go back to being smuggled like, well, drugs.
How many months of supply are you stalking up on?

If this is true we might need to stack some pennies for a possible lifetime supply of gear.

Back