Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Seriously , well i was told on your Whats app id received a "gift" you dont offer your clients something in return for testing your products especially an expensive one like hgh with dimer ,,, wow QSC
well gift or not, its at least helping the community as a whole, someone else may have ordered some "red tops" lol

Seriously , well i was told on your Whats app id received a "gift" you dont offer your clients something in return for testing your products especially an expensive one like hgh with dimer ,,, wow QSC
It’s pretty well known they don’t reimbursed or give gifts for customer testing. That’s what usually on the discord there’s a group that will come together to test an item. It’s in this thread all over.

I know other sources do but I think Tracy’s theory is as big as they are and how much and how often they test their products and the fact so many customers in discord already do that it’s not necessary unless your doing it to ease your own mind

Back