Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Been going through Chinese daddy here for like a year and a half at least.

I never get an immediate tracking number.

Basically you send, package is shipped quietly without giving u the tracking right away.

When you get tracking. Pack has been shipped days or a week ago. One time tracking came after pack had just arrived, which is common here.

Have patience people.
I just sent for my little goodies yesterday. I'll probably get a tracking in a week or two. It's never a problem

Things are getting strict again
Raws and steroids shortages are expected the next weeks or months.
Some steroid raws products might not be restocked for a while, and it might affect the oils stocks as well.
I advise you to take advantage of current last days of the promo because we don’t plan to redo oils promos for while.
Strict in what way? Can you delve into it a little bit, so we can have a more clear picture?

CN police targetting steroid raws factories, many ongoing investigations and potential future busts
Cyclical thing I guess, the story repeat itself. I wonder why they do that, it's like one day they don't care at all and then one day they wake up and they are like: oh shit what are all these drugs, let's bust some asses. Lol

Forgive my nieve question it's been a while since I ordered with mixed oils in it internationally. Will I get an email or a message on WhatsApp about which product is which? I ordered from WhatsApp.

CN police targetting steroid raws factories, many ongoing investigations and potential future busts
I lived in China many years ago and then the police said that they didn't care about the sale of steroids outside of China. They were interested in the fact that there were no sales inside China. as in many countries the police start to worry when some international sports games or political elections come up. Then there is a pause and the sales turnover increases again.

Forgive my nieve question it's been a while since I ordered with mixed oils in it internationally. Will I get an email or a message on WhatsApp about which product is which? I ordered from WhatsApp.
I know after the holiday Tracy made a post that new international shipments will come with a sku.

Back