Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Some raws can be liquid because of low melting point such as EQ, trestolone enanthate.
Some can be powdery during winter and liquid/waxy during summer and hot periods such as test e, deca, sustanon… due to melting point close to weather temp.
But most of raws are powder, not liquid.

Some raws can be liquid because of low melting point such as EQ, trestolone enanthate.
Some can be powdery during winter and liquid/waxy during summer and hot periods such as test e, deca, sustanon… due to melting point close to weather temp.
But most of raws are powder, not liquid.
Ohhh okay, I think that was what the guy was complaining about.

very weird telegram went down, and my whatsapp goes down only speaking to qsc ??
the only option it gives me on whatsapp is 'request a review' of account , other than that its barred shut, cant do anything
you got kicked from whatsapp it sounds like alot of people have had that happen for various reasons. Is it only qsc or do you have other contacts to try?

you got kicked from whatsapp it sounds like alot of people have had that happen for various reasons. Is it only qsc or do you have other contacts to try?
only qsc

she was just about to send my tracking number too, have no idea how to get ahold of her, tried emailing here but nothing

only qsc

she was just about to send my tracking number too, have no idea how to get ahold of her, tried emailing here but nothing
if you search this thread some one recently posted about it and there fix if im not mistaken atleast!, is there any options anywhere to click review of account or something

i must have missed them posts? were they in this thread???

yes it has option for review my profile
but i was sektchy on letting them review as i was speaking to qsc, had lists and orders etc
and right before i was blocked i was asking if i could pass her details onto a friend who was interested in peptides

so fill a pot with water, set the vials in water on low/medium heat and let her go till it dissolves basically?
if your talking crashed oils I like to put them in a plastic bag or something just to keep the tops from being exposed to the water just incase. But yeah I've used just hot water under the faucet all the way to a pot of water on the electric burner. I just don't want the topper exposed and don't let them got too hot
i must have missed them posts? were they in this thread???

yes it has option for review my profile
but i was sektchy on letting them review as i was speaking to qsc, had lists and orders etc
and right before i was blocked i was asking if i could pass her details onto a friend who was interested in peptides
I don't blame you lol I wouldn't want them seeing any of those messages either.... Hopefully some one can help better maybe tag Tracy and screen shot what you can btw

Back