Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I agree 100%. You hit IGNORE on a handful of these and the forums suddenly are infinitely cleaner and actually enjoyable to read. The only signs that will be visible of them will be their excessive use of thumbs up/down that they constantly press as they mutually masturbate each other.
Oh boy here we go. One of the biggest snivelers on the internet interjecting his relevant contributions.

How times have changed. I remember when most of the talk was "How do I bulk up eat more." How do I improve my appetite? People were looking for some drugs that have the side effect of increasing appetite. Weight gainer shakes etc. Now it is "How do I keep my appetite down." That is the mega seller now. Hell Dbol used to be the go to steroid for everyone, now it causes too much bloat.

Not judging either way, I just find it funny how it seems to have changed over the many years.

How times have changed. I remember when most of the talk was "How do I bulk up eat more." How do I improve my appetite? People were looking for some drugs that have the side effect of increasing appetite. Weight gainer shakes etc. Now it is "How do I keep my appetite down." That is the mega seller now. Hell Dbol used to be the go to steroid for everyone, now it causes too much bloat.

Not judging either way, I just find it funny how it seems to have changed over the many years.
well I'm still looking for those appetite stimulants lol

ghrp6 used to be the only peptide I use years ago lol
Cyproheptadine to increase appetite, despite all the side effects, the goal of each cycle used to be to add a 8kg and end up with a clean 5kg after PCT.

I must admit for a bodybuilding and anabolic steroid forum there is sure a lot of fat people looking to lose weight here. Though I guess this is also testimony to the quality of the content around here on the subject. We do have several posters here whose mission in life is seemingly talking up weight loss drugs.

Though interestingly, if you visit Discord, Reddit, etc. GLP1 focused servers they all generally have a very negative opinion of Meso. We are all raging dickheads who are too mean and unempathic to their struggles. Yet they seem to be drawn to us regardless. An interesting dichotomy.

I must admit for a bodybuilding and anabolic steroid forum there is sure a lot of fat people looking to lose weight here. Though I guess this is also testimony to the quality of the content around here on the subject. We do have several posters here whose mission in life is seemingly talking up weight loss drugs.

Though interestingly, if you visit Discord, Reddit, etc. GLP1 focused servers they all generally have a very negative opinion of Meso. We are all raging dickheads who are too mean and unempathic to their struggles. Yet they seem to be drawn to us regardless. An interesting dichotomy.
Well there no doubt are more raging dickheads here than many other places. However there are more than enough awesome people with good advice to make up for it. Plus the "raging dickheads" provide some entertainment. Just can't take it too seriously.

May well be, but the less fat people the better IMO, both from a public health standpoint and a financial one. Fat people and the chronic disease that inevitably follows their associated lifestyle places tremendous strain on Western health care systems worldwide. Mitigating this to any significant degree is a net win. If we have to keep them on drugs forever to keep them from being fat, then so be it. The 'why' they are fat really does not matter much from the context of the drugs.

I suppose in a perfect world it would also provide a catalyst to rethink some of their prior decisions regarding food choices and exercise, but just not being fat alone mitigates disease risk considerably.
I’m not arguing I just like the description. My wife’s on it. Thank god.

I am wondering if these GLP-1 drugs will lose the appetite suppression effect after an extended period of time. I know this has been an issue with other appetite suppressors of old. If you are on them for years, the body would eventually adapt and the appetite suppression effect would lessen.

I am wondering if these GLP-1 drugs will lose the appetite suppression effect after an extended period of time. I know this has been an issue with other appetite suppressors of old. If you are on them for years, the body would eventually adapt and the appetite suppression effect would lessen.
I mean, that is sort of how most drugs work, right? And with the GLP folks it would appear to be the same as the long term users take higher and higher doses over time or else start combining multiple GLP drugs into a stack. Or both.

If I were them I would use my time on the drug as a crutch to then develop healthier eating and exercise habits. Long term that really is the only way. You gotta cure the fatty mindset and lifestyle, not just the fatty body. See food as fuel, not a source of hedonistic pleasure.

You already sold to geriatrics going through their mid life crisis, and now added to the mix are the fat fucks using injectable self-discipline. People like @Sampei or @iris being estrogenic cunts to anyone showing a modicum of decency while wondering what to do with all the extra tirz30 they have at home, or worst goul thinking his gpt scraping studies puts him anywhere on the map compared to people like Narta.

@Grey Spartan is one of those geriatrics who wouldn't stop bringing up he spent a WHOLE 4K and his international drug dealer doesn't know him by name! How audacious!

You fat fucks will always be fat fucks, it doesn't matter how much liquid self discipline you inject.

It's annoying as fuck when you try to wear the badge of an OG gearhead when the only thing you have in common is a drug dealer.

And don't you think @juicebro is a bit on the nose when you don't even know what the word mogg means? Stupid old fuck.

Just a bunch of fake fat fucks trying to pose as anything besides what they see in the mirror

Must be a very shitty life being a wet noodle with zero brain, no knowledge and so much anger in you.

Chill baby girl, you can eat some shit in the corner, you poor thing must be starving 130lbs of rage and nothingness

Lol yeah so many vain gym bros here full of body dysmorphia and rage. Some good people around tho.

Has anyone experienced anohdenia from bpc/tb500 mix?

So many people dying to lose weight and i cant find shit that really helps increasing appetite.

Starting mk677 this week, last chance
I remember guys would look for some antihistamine called cyproheptadine. It has an off label use for increasing appetite. Problem is being an antihistamine it also can make you sleepy so may not be worth it.

Back