Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Don’t believe it was answered but what’s the success rate of oils in to Australia? Your range and prices are incredible but I haven’t read any feedback yet of oils specifically getting in?

Don’t believe it was answered but what’s the success rate of oils in to Australia? Your range and prices are incredible but I haven’t read any feedback yet of oils specifically getting in?
I have an order of gh and finished oils that was shipped in 2 seperate packages to Australia One has been in customs almost 2 weeks now but just waiting that out. The other has been in customs almost 6 weeks, 50 days total since shipment.

No re ship offered yet

What's the current shipping time to the UK? Has the lockdowns in China added any delay?
I placed an order 25th March (Mid day on a friday)

Has been 2 weeks today, all looking good to be here in 2-3 weeks time I would say.

So will 4-5 weeks with the PostNL postage.

I have an order of gh and finished oils that was shipped in 2 seperate packages to Australia One has been in customs almost 2 weeks now but just waiting that out. The other has been in customs almost 6 weeks, 50 days total since shipment.

No re ship offered yet
Customs for 6 weeks? Ouch
Really good mine doesn’t get pinged - I’m out of GH
Was it a large order if you don’t mind me asking?

Wasn't there some mention of stock being held in EU?

Would like to know about that, specially if ordering to the UK will be faster, many for the oils, tabs and SARMs

Wasn't there some mention of stock being held in EU?

Would like to know about that, specially if ordering to the UK will be faster, many for the oils, tabs and SARMs
That's not ready yet still only the US has it right now and it makes everything easier it's the new way of getting past customs in my opinion

How come the Metformin got changed from 1,000mg down to 200mg? 1,000mg would be spot on.

Think I've seen you can get 10,000x 200mg metformin for $140 but I ain't got the room to hide that much around haha.