Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Montelukast Sodium 151767-02-1

1kg $1380

Montelukastis a leukotriene receptor antagonist (LTRA) used for the maintenance treatment of asthma and to relieve symptoms of seasonal allergies.Montelukast comes as a tablet, a chewable tablet, flash tablet and granules to take by mouth.Montelukast is usually taken once a day with or without food.Montelukast is a CysLT1 antagonist; it blocks the action of leukotriene D4 (and secondary ligands LTC4 and LTE4) on the cysteinyl leukotriene receptor CysLT1 in the lungs and bronchial tubes by binding to it. This reduces the bronchoconstriction otherwise caused by the leukotriene and results in less inflammation.

No parcel stay in China more than 1 week after payment, in 99% cases it leaves China 3 or 4 days once tracking is provided
Mine's still in China about 4 weeks since making payment. It was 3 weeks before it was updated.

Not complaining but just letting you know I must be in that 1% whose parcel sits in China for ages.

Is it just me or does it get old reading about tracking every other fucking message. Let me explain int mail. Pack is dropped to PO. Then it shows up at your door later on down the road. All the shit between NO ONE on this fucking forum can answer. We don't know when it'll update or what facility it's sitting in. You knew this when you ordered so if you can't handle the suspense don't order int. All these ridiculous posts about "oh I must be in the 1%" well maybe you are. Regardless YOUR PACK WONT ARRIVE UNTIL THE DAY IT ARRIVES!!! And none of us know when that is. Rant over! Gl (Also,if you have a valid question about tracking ask away) just keep in mind if your question has an answer that only Marty Mcfly can answer don't waste out time!! You guys have a good day