Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Just rewatched his video. He does not mention the name. But says it's registered under the FDA so it is a thing.
Searching the FDA database, there doesnt seem to be any carnitine dosed at 1000mg/ml, you only have 1000mg/10ml.

From a chemical point it doesnt make sense that anyone would have 1000mg/ml carnitine, it becomes very thick even at 600-700mg/ml. Its why most dont go over 500mg/ml when they make it.

You can look it up yourself here:
Code:
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cder/daf/index.cfm?event=BasicSearch.process

yeah thought so.. probably just a try to push the price down, xD
or misunderstanding of labeling when it says 1000mg/x ml

He is probably talking Thailand FDA since he lives in Thailand. I'm just saying what he says on his video. It's his latest video w/ chase irons. go look yourself. I personally have never seen anything over 600. If there is a pharmacy with 1000/ml I'm sure they're got to be mixing something special in it. You won't find any UGL 1000/ml. I'm not trying to bring anybody's price down with mentioning that video.

But I do honestly believe $40 to be a more reasonable price considering everything. I'm not bitching just saying what I think about what someone else brought up.

Do you think that pharmacies in Thailand have something that don't have in other countries?

there are 2 options either you are stupid or you take us for stupid

If I had to guess I'd say that vig steve made a mistake. Because I cant find a single thing on 1000/ml. Even chaser irons says on the video he only could get 600mg/ml. Unless someone can provide more info, I believe 600/ml to be the highest.

I see l-carnitine price changed from $70 to $60 and dosage from 500mg/ml to 250mg/ml? Why such a low dosage? The current product I use is 600mg/ml and there is pharma grade available in 1000mg/ml.

With that concentration buying it makes no sense at all. Even cat cafe has better value....well at least had. They sold out
Just brew your own, it’s really easy to do. 600-700 mg has low pip But 1000 suuucks

He is probably talking Thailand FDA since he lives in Thailand. I'm just saying what he says on his video. It's his latest video w/ chase irons. go look yourself. I personally have never seen anything over 600. If there is a pharmacy with 1000/ml I'm sure they're got to be mixing something special in it. You won't find any UGL 1000/ml. I'm not trying to bring anybody's price down with mentioning that video.

But I do honestly believe $40 to be a more reasonable price considering everything. I'm not bitching just saying what I think about what someone else brought up.
Yeah, I was quoting the video. I would be very happy with 600mg/ml. 500mg/ml from catcafe does have some pip though. On a different subject I started 10ml pig brains daily too (cerebrolysin) and it is the smoothest water based product I've ever used. Zero pip even if I put 10ml in one site.

Here's the Vig steve clip. He doesn't mention the name of the brand.

Just brew your own, it’s really easy to do. 600-700 mg has low pip But 1000 suuucks
I was already looking into homebrewing before I found qingdao but looks like I'm gonna have to go that route again. It does seem fairly simple.

Yeah, I was quoting the video. I would be very happy with 600mg/ml. 500mg/ml from catcafe does have some pip though. On a different subject I started 10ml pig brains daily too (cerebrolysin) and it is the smoothest water based product I've ever used. Zero pip even if I put 10ml in one site.

Here's the Vig steve clip. He doesn't mention the name of the brand.

I was already looking into homebrewing before I found qingdao but looks like I'm gonna have to go that route again. It does seem like fairly simple.
We did it in previous batch at 500mg/ml and yes it was pip free but pain in the ass for our engineer to brew so he decided to make only 250mg/ml for the next batches.

$40 is a reasonable price considering what everything?
I am not selling 10ml for $60 but 100ml.. you can't find a better price elsewhere

$40 is a reasonable price considering what everything?
I am not selling 10ml for $60 but 100ml.. you can't find a better price elsewhere
Catcafe was selling 20ml overfilled vials for 20 euros + 15% discount. Fast EU delivery in a few days.

Math:
20x5=100ml 500mg/ml / 100 euros - 15% discount =
85 euros / 90 USD for 500g from CatCafe

VS
your price for 500g total = $60+$60 =
$120 + enormous shipping time and cost from Qingdao

That is just one EU vendor. They are currently sold out.

AAS and raws are so much cheaper and something like L-carnitine is more expensive. It was already not that great of a price when it was $70 and double concentration. Now you made it even more expensive lol.

I use 750mg-1g a day personally.

Catcafe was selling 20ml overfilled vials for 20 euros + 15% discount. Fast EU delivery in a few days.

Math:

VS

AAS and raws are so much cheaper and something like L-carnitine is more expensive. It was already not that great of a price when it was $70 and double concentration. Now you made it even more expensive lol.

How do you like it. What benefits do you notice?

Math:

VS

Well that's great that you have large choice, you can buy cheap aas and raws from us, and you can buy L-carnitine from Catcafe, why do you want to buy also L-Carnitine from us?
Our goal is not that we become exclusive supplier of every item you use ^^
Should know also that sometimes we do not have same targets for some prices, so maybe EU isn't my target for L-Carnitine since many can have a better price for it, as UK is not my target for HCG and US isn't my target for BA and BB..
Sometimes we add some items to the price list not to be competitive for it but just to offer customer a larger choice especially if he is not willing to spend 300€ as minimum order to get 3 vials of L-Carnitine..