Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Okay so been 2 weeks on the mk677, i don't habe the spare cash to get igf checked and doctors here in the uk aren't interested in seeing people since covid hit but so far my experience has been a significant increase in bodyweight 2kg in the first week alone im up 5 now but i added some d bol (different source) sleep is vastly improved and the lethargy from mk677 is definitely there. My appetite is definitely better but nothing too crazy ive also been experiencing tight hands and pins and needles so that my experience so far. Im hoping to brew some test cyp soon, i really need to give my filter a good clean first

Made a decent sized order,that were split into 3 packages. 2 arrived today after about 30 days to my door and everything looks good. Last package probably be another week. Although haven't used the products I'm very pleased the packs made it through Canadian customs

Okay so been 2 weeks on the mk677, i don't habe the spare cash to get igf checked and doctors here in the uk aren't interested in seeing people since covid hit but so far my experience has been a significant increase in bodyweight 2kg in the first week alone im up 5 now but i added some d bol (different source) sleep is vastly improved and the lethargy from mk677 is definitely there. My appetite is definitely better but nothing too crazy ive also been experiencing tight hands and pins and needles so that my experience so far. Im hoping to brew some test cyp soon, i really need to give my filter a good clean first
I have some mk677 coming hopefully in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to trying it.

Man… the anavar prices here for 10,000 tablets is about what I paid for 1,600 6 years ago… fuck me

How the hell do you get some of these product prices so cheap? Astronomical production quantities or low margins?

Last edited:
You’re paying more because you’re receiving your item in 2 to 4 days compared to the 3 to 4 weeks
I may be wrong (only 1 order) but that's 2-4 days from when the pack lands in the USA. So you're getting the benefits of domestic shipping, but still overall turnaround is 3-4 weeks.

I may be wrong (only 1 order) but that's 2-4 days from when the pack lands in the USA. So you're getting the benefits of domestic shipping, but still overall turnaround is 3-4 weeks.
Because your order was internation of items not available in usa warehouse, so we forwarded the goods by sending them to warehouse then to your adress domestically, but if you had ordered hgh or bpc157 or another item that is already available, you will receive it in 3 or 4 days, you can try ^^

Sigma, just short question. My second order is via china post as postnl is slow as fuck. I got my tracking code 8 days ago but every time I check it it says that tracking code doesnt exist. Is that normal and needs more time to be shown?

Sigma, just short question. My second order is via china post as postnl is slow as fuck. I got my tracking code 8 days ago but every time I check it it says that tracking code doesnt exist. Is that normal and needs more time to be shown?
I did warn you that China Post trackings for your country and some EU countries do not update often, and sometimes they just start updating few days before delivery after been scanned at arrival country, that's why I advice you Post NL, so now forget it about 3 weeks.

Man… the anavar prices here for 10,000 tablets is about what I paid for 1,600 6 years ago… fuck me

How the hell do you get some of these product prices so cheap? Astronomical production quantities or low margins?

Well it's easy, how much we sell 1 kg of anavar raw?
1 kg anavar $2750 (we make profit from this)

10.000 tabs of anavar 10mg tabs = $890 (100g of raw)

$890 -$275 = $615

with this price we make more than $700 gross profit, you subtract the costs: amortization of investments, human resources (time of the engineer who masters the core technology and his assistants), rents, you always have a respectable profit if you aren't greedy..

Our financial model is based on making profit on high orders volume, instead of big profit per order, so we are able to absorb a very high volume of orders, which can exceed a hundred per day, sent on time, and when you add up the margins accumulated over the month after deduction of costs, you have enough to have a very confortable living same as the domestic source that ship 5 orders per day with 250-300% net margin.

When you cut the middle man, it's always cheaper..

Sponsors

Latest posts