Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

i want to place another order to middle east but not with PostNL its slow ASF and took almost 2.5months to arrive.

any other option ? China post was very fast considering when i ordered and got shipped from there

We have 4 shipping options:

1) International using China Post it used to be very fast, goes through customs, pass rate 100%, ETA 2-3 weeks, but it's suspended now. The actual EUB line is slow asf, 1.5 month, but it's temporary due to Covid situation in China these last 2-3 weeks.

2) International Express using private transporter like Fedex or UPS, goes through customs, more inspected, 95% pass rate, for raws only, other goods cannot be arranged express like oils and tabs and peptides.

3) International using the reship service, we ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then we do ship to your adress domestically, 0 risk, the fastest and most sercure that exists now, ETA 3-4 weeks.

4) US Domestic for available goods in USA warehouse (limited) eg. HGH, HCG, ipa, frag, BPC157, TB500, tianeptine and soon test e and test c oils, ETA 3-4 working days.

Examples of trackings for the reship service:

View attachment 163059
Wait, so if I want to order finished oils I HAVE to do the reship service?

Wait, so if I want to order finished oils I HAVE to do the reship service?
If you want it to be shipped faster and domestically, or you can order them using China post.
Once the international regular line is back, it's gonna be very faster, even faster than the reship service, but it's suspended now, and the available one is very slow.

If you want it to be shipped faster and domestically, or you can order them using China post.
Once the international regular line is back, it's gonna be very faster, even faster than the reship service, but it's suspended now, and the available one is very slow.
What is happening with covid in china recent?

What is happening with covid in china recent?
It's been the case since 2 weeks, but we were able to continue our business normally as you could noticed thanks to our experience in logistics and variety of available lines that weren't affected by the lockdown, the only line that was affected is the china post USA line, suspended, that's why we arranged most of orders using the reship domestic service and US citizens continue to receive their orders in 3-4 weeks internationally.

Can I place an order for EU warehouse already? Since you said items are on the way, maybe it's faster than PostNL to western EU.

Will this be available?

Testo raws
Trenbo raws
Anavar
PCT pills
Finasterid, dutasterid pills

Or do you already plan to have the whole product line up in EU?

Can I place an order for EU warehouse already? Since you said items are on the way, maybe it's faster than PostNL to western EU.

Will this be available?

Testo raws
Trenbo raws
Anavar
PCT pills
Finasterid, dutasterid pills

Or do you already plan to have the whole product line up in EU?
No order can be placed yet from EU warehouse, and 80% if these items won't be available so just continue to place your orders internationally until the day you see me announcing available goods in EU and their prices.

So you f I send raws to o testing by jano and they are less than what they should be what will you guys do to make up for it?

Sponsors

Latest posts