Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How thin are the oils? I think a few pages back someone mentioned a little thicker than normal, I am guessing no slin pins?

Its been about 2 weeks and some change since swim's order with sigma...

Quick TA, great packaging, and great communication.

Bpc157 was ordered amongst a few other things, only the bpc157 was administered. Reconstituted with 2ml of Bact water and became a solution no problems. The bpc is for pain coming from the rotator cuff area that has been lingering for a month and extremely slow to heal making certain lifts hard or impossible.

Administering a dose of 250mcg before going to bed every night has accelerated the healing of that area IMMENSELY. Within a few days compared to weeks, mobility went from 20% to 90% and pain from 80% during movement to 10% or less! Just to add, turning the steering wheel no longer feels sensitive haha. SWIM has not decided to have this tested yet, but it does seem to be doing the trick. Decided to no longer do flat bench pressing as that's where it all started, incline presses are moving like butter again.

Last edited:
How thin are the oils? I think a few pages back someone mentioned a little thicker than normal, I am guessing no slin pins?
slin pin (30g) work for sesame oil.
drawing takes a short moment but nothing too dramatically.
Better than GSO, worse than MCT

I just got notice from my post office (re customs duty payment) but I mention that cause, IT'S HERE.

My mt2 is here already.

Post NL is lame, takes months.

China post to europe/Ireland took, I think less than 2 weeks.

Granted I don't have it in my hands yet but it's in the country.

I see l-carnitine price changed from $70 to $60 and dosage from 500mg/ml to 250mg/ml? Why such a low dosage? The current product I use is 600mg/ml and there is pharma grade available in 1000mg/ml.

With that concentration buying it makes no sense at all. Even cat cafe has better value....well at least had. They sold out

Unfortunately, not available
No probs
I just got notice from my post office (re customs duty payment) but I mention that cause, IT'S HERE.

My mt2 is here already.

Post NL is lame, takes months.

China post to europe/Ireland took, I think less than 2 weeks.

Granted I don't have it in my hands yet but it's in the country.
2 weeks to Ireland from mainland China? That's not bad at all given other items I've ordered from other vendors have usually taken 3-4 weeks.
Good to know

I see l-carnitine price changed from $70 to $60 and dosage from 500mg/ml to 250mg/ml? Why such a low dosage? The current product I use is 600mg/ml and there is pharma grade available in 1000mg/ml.

With that concentration buying it makes no sense at all. Even cat cafe has better value....well at least had. They sold out
$40 seems like a more reasonable price. I would buy two on my next order of peptides.

can you tell me which pharma grade is 1000mg/ml?
would be really interested in this since pharma amps are usually 200mg/ml and 1000mg/5ml amp

can you tell me which pharma grade is 1000mg/ml?
would be really interested in this since pharma amps are usually 200mg/ml and 1000mg/5ml amp
You know I just watched a Vig. Steve youtube video where he mentions the name. Cant recall though