Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I probably will that way we can avoid the customs y'all do guarantee 100% shipping on that forward kinda shipping right and is there a reshipping if something happens

What is in the price list + test e and test c oil soon

I do advice you to order internationally forwarded by usa warehouse (reship service) to get all items you need.

Prices not the same

Test e $65 vs $95
Test c $70 vs $100

Other oils won't be in stock very soon. We might add some primo and tren a only.
I apologize, I’m a bit confused what’s the difference between placing the order internationally and placing the order internationally forwarded from the U.S warehouse (reship service)? Aside from the price being more expensive per kit?

I apologize, I’m a bit confused what’s the difference between placing the order internationally and placing the order internationally forwarded from the U.S warehouse (reship service)? Aside from the price being more expensive per kit?
You’re paying more because you’re receiving your item in 2 to 4 days compared to the 3 to 4 weeks

My understanding and experience is:

Reship service is sent from China to the USA warehouse as part of a larger shipment, repackaged, then shipped to you. All after you order, taking a few weeks.
International shipping is sent via mail directly to you from China.
Orders form the US warehouse are packaged and shipped from stock already in the US.

We have 4 shipping options:

1) International using China Post it used to be very fast, goes through customs, pass rate 100%, ETA 2-3 weeks, but it's suspended now. The actual EUB line is slow asf, 1.5 month, but it's temporary due to Covid situation in China these last 2-3 weeks.

2) International Express using private transporter like Fedex or UPS, goes through customs, more inspected, 95% pass rate, for raws only, other goods cannot be arranged express like oils and tabs and peptides.

3) International using the reship service, we ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then we do ship to your adress domestically, 0 risk, the fastest and most sercure that exists now, ETA 3-4 weeks.

4) US Domestic for available goods in USA warehouse (limited) eg. HGH, HCG, ipa, frag, BPC157, TB500, tianeptine and soon test e and test c oils, ETA 3-4 working days.

Examples of trackings for the reship service:

US reship service.PNG

We have 4 shipping options:

1) International using China Post it used to be very fast, goes through customs, pass rate 100%, ETA 2-3 weeks, but it's suspended now. The actual EUB line is slow asf, 1.5 month, but it's temporary due to Covid situation in China these last 2-3 weeks.

2) International Express using private transporter like Fedex or UPS, goes through customs, more inspected, 95% pass rate, for raws only, other goods cannot be arranged express like oils and tabs and peptides.

3) International using the reship service, we ship first to our usa warehouse, we bear the customs risk, then we do ship to your adress domestically, 0 risk, the fastest and most sercure that exists now, ETA 3-4 weeks.

4) US Domestic for available goods in USA warehouse (limited) eg. HGH, HCG, ipa, frag, BPC157, TB500, tianeptine and soon test e and test c oils, ETA 3-4 working days.

Examples of trackings for the reship service:

View attachment 163059
Ok great, thank you for elaborating that for me. Also if I order the test e or test c domestic when it becomes available at the U.S warehouse, is the price still $65/$70 for the 10 vial kit?

You’re paying more because you’re receiving your item in 2 to 4 days compared to the 3 to 4 weeks.
No. It’s still 3-4 weeks which is why I was trying to figure out the difference. I got it now that it’s been clarified. Thanks

Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride (NRC)

100g $80

Nicotinamide Riboside Chloride is a natural ingredient that is found in milk. It is actually related to niacin and other forms of vitamin B3.

This molecule has become more and more popular today because of various scientific studies that prove its ability to prevent obesity by helping you fight weight gain.
Researchers have found that this molecule can serve as a unique supplement that will boost one's metabolism to help burn off more calories and prevent weight gain.
Apart from preventing weight gain, it also helps boost muscle performance, increase energy expenditure, and minimize the risk factors of diabetes.

Methocarbamol

25g $90
100g $215

Methocarbamol is a skeletal muscle relaxant.
This compound is a carbamate of guaifenesin.

Methocarbamol has been observed to bind to carbonic anhydrase I and II with 1000-fold more specificity for carbonic anhydrase.

For use as an adjunct to rest, physical therapy, and other measures for the relief of discomforts associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions.

Methocarbamol

25g $90
100g $215

Methocarbamol is a skeletal muscle relaxant.
This compound is a carbamate of guaifenesin.

Methocarbamol has been observed to bind to carbonic anhydrase I and II with 1000-fold more specificity for carbonic anhydrase.

For use as an adjunct to rest, physical therapy, and other measures for the relief of discomforts associated with acute, painful musculoskeletal conditions.
Good to know. I sometimes take these types of medications to relive my fibro/arthritis stiffness/pain.
Do you also stock Carisoprodol? Thx

Sponsors

Latest posts