Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Grams of each? Do you have the details of recipe?
Well, theorically the recipe is:
70% ethanol, 25% propylene glycol, 5% RU58841
Or just simply 70% ethanol and 30% propylene glycol as the "liquids", and add 5% powder RU58841

Example per 100ml:
70ml Ethanol
30ml Propylene glycol
5 grams RU58841

5g/100ml = 5% concentration, 50mg/ml

Well, theorically the recipe is:
70% ethanol, 25% propylene glycol, 5% RU58841
Or just simply 70% ethanol and 30% propylene glycol as the "liquids", and add 5% powder RU58841

Example per 100ml:
70ml Ethanol
30ml Propylene glycol
5 grams RU58841

5g/100ml = 5% concentration, 50mg/ml
Why can’t you just add ru to minoxidil liquid?

Semaglutide Log (Qingdao 5mg/vial)

Day 1 (0.25mg/wk)(Weight 197)

Already had lunch and then my semaglutide came in. Took 0.25mg. The rest of the day I had several 30 second bouts of light nausea. I was still hungry for dinner but only a light snack. Overall I ate less for the day.

Day 2-4

Noticeably lower appetite throughout day. I get normal hunger pangs when I would normally eat, but I’m feeling satisfied with much smaller portions.

I always skip bfast and go to the gym. Post-workout I’m usually ravenous but so far 1 sandwich fills me up. And that holds me over till later in the afternoon for a snack or a small meal.

Overall I’ve had a 1000-1500 cal deficit without trying.

Day 5

Starting to get stronger hunger pains. But still feeling content with much smaller portions than I normally eat. I did eat a larger dinner but instantly felt stuffed.
500 cal deficit

Day 6-7 (Weight 193)

Somewhat normal appetite has returned. Able to eat more like normal.
Roughly maintenance to a couple 100cal deficit.

All-in-all very happy with the results so far just on 0.25mg. Such a low dose does seem to drop off in the last half of the week. I didn’t have any gastric sides other than less frequent dumps. I think I’m going to try the 0.5mg weekly dose but I’ll split it up to 0.25 twice weekly so the effects don’t wear off halfway through the week.

My wife started 0.25mg/wk with me and she noticed all the affects I did. Unless we are both just experiencing some placebo, I’d say this stuff is g2g. I’ll keep y’all updated how the following weeks go.

Do you know what will be stocked in the US warehouse yet?
What is in the price list + test e and test c oil soon

I do advice you to order internationally forwarded by usa warehouse (reship service) to get all items you need.

Prices not the same

Test e $65 vs $95
Test c $70 vs $100

Other oils won't be in stock very soon. We might add some primo and tren a only.

Sponsors

Latest posts