Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Easy big fella. Keep that dick inside your pants.
Why haha? Sure I get good quality finished products in eu cheap. But I'm not looking for finished products as much anymore. I'm a brewer and it's annoying to change sources like underwear. So I'm excited to have an EU domestic warehouse which eliminates customs. Doesn't mean that Sigma is N1. now.
But they are actually on the right path. Let's see how this will go and end.

Why haha? Sure I get good quality finished products in eu cheap. But I'm not looking for finished products as much anymore. I'm a brewer and it's annoying to change sources like underwear. So I'm excited to have an EU domestic warehouse which eliminates customs. Doesn't mean that Sigma is N1. now.
But they are actually on the right path. Let's see how this will go and end.
We are N1 for raws except if someone prove me wrong

You should add a test/deca blend and test enth/tren enth blend. I’d personally would buy both but don’t need 3 kits of each with the current moq
We already have both seperately
Test e 250 and tren e 200mg/ml, what will be the benefit of having a blend since we can't make that blend with better concentration per ml

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals any chance do you have a finished product of RU-58841, a solution of 5% or so, like 50mg/ml. Or custom? MOQ?

EDIT: 70% ethanol, 25% propylene glycol, 5% RU58841 unless you have any other recipe.

Last edited:
Is your "EU special line" equal to the option to "ship from china to our warehouse then to your address domestically" just inside EU? Do I need to make customs declaration in EU, or you already did it and I just need to pick parcel up? It's not clear for me

Last edited:
Is your "EU special line" equal to the option to "ship from china to our warehouse then to your address domestically" just inside EU? Do I need to make customs declaration in EU, or you already did it and I just need to pick parcel up? It's not clear for me
No, EU special line is a direct line from China to Germany (like Post NL it's Germany instead of Netherlands) so it goes through customs.
You just need to pick up the parcel most of time, except for some few countries like Bulgaria when you need to do customs clearance and in this case I help you in that by providing all necessary info and invoices.

甲磺酸酚妥拉明 Phentolamine mesilate

100g $200

HTB1Mthyom_I8KJjy0Foq6yFnVXa7.jpg

Uses Phentolamine Mesylate is a nonselective alpha-adrenergic antagonist with IC50 of 0.1 μM

Uses As an adrenergic blocking agent and an antihypertensive, Phentolamine mesilate can be used for the treatment of pheochromocytoma.

97240-79-4
79617-96-2

Do you have this? and what price?
97240-79-4 托吡酯 Topiramate

1kg $230

79617-96-2 盐酸舍曲林 Sertraline HCL

100g $245

HTB1Mthyom_I8KJjy0Foq6yFnVXa7.jpg

Topiramate

1) Topiramate is used to treat epilepsy in children and adults, and it was originally used as an anticonvulsant. For children, it is indicated for the treatment of Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, a disorder that causes seizures and developmental delay.

2) This drug has been investigated for use in treating alcoholism, and obesity, especially to reduce binge eating.

3) This drug is also widely used to treat migraines due to the effect it has on the blood vessels in the brain

4) The drug is also used in clinical trials to treat post traumatic stress disorder

5) And recently. clinical reports indicate that it may have mood stabilizing properties.

Sertraline HCL

Sertraline, sold under the brand name Zoloft among others, is an antidepressant of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) class.

The efficacy of sertraline for depression is similar to that of other antidepressants, and the differences are mostly confined to side effects.

Sertraline is better tolerated than the older tricyclic antidepressants, and it may work better than fluoxetine for some subtypes of depression.

Sertraline is effective for panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and obsessive–compulsive disorder (OCD).

Sponsors

Latest posts