Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi, I must be on my 5th order and for the first time I have the status 'Pre-declaration of the item has been received by customs' on my tracking

What does that mean? It's normal or i need to warry

I got some feedbacks by email from some customers about primo 200, and it's smooth nothing annoying, very light pip, nothing bad, for those who wanna reduce number of ml injected.
If some other customers are on primo 200, I would love to see more feedbacks.
I don’t doubt that there is no pip for 200, I just don’t know how much it’s underdosed by. At least with 100 you had some test results, at least I know it’s around 90. With 200 it’s a guessing game plus it’s same price

I didn’t think US dom kits were available yet, I guess I’m not checking the thread enough lol. With the vendors OPSEC in mind…Was the domestic stealth good? No rattling? Acceptable amount of tape? Mylar?

Thanks for posting your update. Going to order some test e kits very soon
Hcg and ipamorellin. Not hgh. Packaging was good enough for me for domestic. No mylar. Each kit had a bubble wrap pack then inside the envelope or box. I was happy with the inside packaging due to the fact that USPS is rough with packages but they would have to have stepped on it or something to break the contents. For domestic myslef I just ask could it be easily opened or seen easily or can you tell what it may be from the outside and all these are an absolute no. Hope that helps. Gl

Sales agent, do you have personal experience or second hand experience with oral primo Acetate?
My understanding is that primo acetate taken orally has pretty poor bioavailability. I've read its less than 10%....even less than 5% after it passes the liver. So you need excessively large doses to see any results if you are male. Coupled with its cost it doesn't make much sense. If your a female it works good because you really only need small doses, but still a huge waste of money.

I don’t doubt that there is no pip for 200, I just don’t know how much it’s underdosed by. At least with 100 you had some test results, at least I know it’s around 90. With 200 it’s a guessing game plus it’s same price
I've been doing primo 200 for a while now and the PIP is basically the same as the Pharmacom 100 I was using previously.

I've not had it tested but it keeps my e2 in check exactly how I'd expect, so I assume it's in the right area.

6 weeks: Test 375ml p/week Primo 400ml p/weekl, Tren 200ml p/week, DBOL 30mg a day

Then ditched the DBOL and dropped Primo to 300ml a week.

Why every other day dosing? Curious
A few different reasons, some of which admittedly could be placebo:

-less total injections. When on cycle, I dose gear daily, and it's that many less injections I have to do
-I noticed no difference in effectiveness between ED and EOD
-supposedly less risk of developing insulin resistance
-I am prone to carpal tunnel syndrome and hand swelling (I'm assuming I'm more susceptible to this from years of combat sports), and I noticed that it is much less severe with EOD dosing

A few different reasons, some of which admittedly could be placebo:

-less total injections. When on cycle, I dose gear daily, and it's that many less injections I have to do
-I noticed no difference in effectiveness between ED and EOD
-supposedly less risk of developing insulin resistance
-I am prone to carpal tunnel syndrome and hand swelling (I'm assuming I'm more susceptible to this from years of combat sports), and I noticed that it is much less severe with EOD dosing
I actually have the same results for EOD. I had severe CTS even with peptides (GHRP/CJC) and got worse with GH. Night and day difference with EOD. Hands are still swollen but pain isn't near as bad.