Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Wanted to say i ordered 3 packages to Middle East.
2 of them shipped from China had no problems came in less then a month.

The third order was shipped from Netherlands which would sound to you like its supposed to be faster right ? well NO !

Its been over 2 months and that shit isnt even moving in tracking and still in PostNL.

idc through whom i did the purchase which representative it was in my eyes you all work under the same company so i will write this here, for all who want to order from them i would highly advice to ask where is it shipping from, maybe i was one unlucky guy and 1 bad case out of a thousands but thats my experience.

They say PostNL is a new special line, well that line sucks.

Just my quick review regarding shipping time to Middle East.

Where you pinning? 100 mg primo is getting annoying with the amount of ml you have to pin.
I rotate 4 spots, both shoulders, and both sides of the glutes

400mg primobolan for week ->2 injections, Tuesday 2ml primo +1ml test e and Thursday 2ml+1ml test e, so I am injecting 3ml in 1 syringe

I will be increasing to 600-800 primo a week + adding Masteron as well and I don't want to go more than 3ml in the syringe so I will end up increasing injections to 4-5 a week

First post. I was looking for info on their oils because I bought a kit of Test E back in october and haven't used it yet because I still have a vial of pharma grade Test. I will get back to that later.

I went through the whole thread and damn, what a crazy read. But well, I already bought stuff from Qingdao and that's my experience so far:

1) In the beginning of last year I bought BPC-157 and TB-500. I can't really say/remember whether it was legit or worked well.
2) A few months later I ordered raw proviron. This time I know it worked due to feels and bloods.
3) Then I ordered a kit of HCG and PT-141. I can vouch for the latter, works wonders, thankfully I still have 4 vials. As for the former, I was never sure. I'm on TRT and my balls come and go sizewise, although the pregnancy came positive.
4) Finally I ordered a kit of Test E and 100 tabs of Tbol. Again, I vouch for the latter due to results and bloods.

My plan is to take bloods monday and start qingdao's Test E to compare in about a month if it's underdosed etc. So, my experience is a bit mixed, but most of the stuff worked.

As for the sales rep thing, I used to order through Alibaba and now through Alisa on whatsapp. Also, I'm from Brazil and it usually takes 30 days or a bit more to get here.
So, as promised, labs after 2 months of qingdao’s Test E. I used the same dosage, same protocol and same laboratory. I was sure it was underdosed because I was not feeling that great, but prolactin came above the reference range and may be responsible.

Also, Free T came a little under 32 ng/dL. Is it a good ratio?

Attachments

• 8CCEAA5A-95A7-4886-B45C-16D3A867E64F.jpeg
    8CCEAA5A-95A7-4886-B45C-16D3A867E64F.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 111
  • 713BC215-693F-4052-8D90-8124885AC575.jpeg
    713BC215-693F-4052-8D90-8124885AC575.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 108
So, as promised, labs after 2 months of qingdao’s Test E. I used the same dosage, same protocol and same laboratory. I was sure it was underdosed because I was not feeling that great, but prolactin came above the reference range and may be responsible.

Also, Free T came a little under 32 ng/dL. Is it a good ratio?
what is your dose? how often are you pinning? how many days after did you pull blood after you pinned? gonna need more information to get anything out of the bloods you pulled man

what is your dose? how often are you pinning? how many days after did you pull blood after you pinned? gonna need more information to get anything out of the bloods you pulled man
Sorry about that.

Pinning 150mg, divided in 2x week, Monday and Thursday. Bloods taken Monday before the injection.

Not sure if relevant but also got numbers for E2 (59 pg/mL), Prolactin (20,55 ng/mL), SHBG (30,2 nmol/L) and Free T (31,86 ng/dL)

Sorry about that.

Pinning 150mg, divided in 2x week, Monday and Thursday. Bloods taken Monday before the injection.

Not sure if relevant but also got numbers for E2 (59 pg/mL), Prolactin (20,55 ng/mL), SHBG (30,2 nmol/L) and Free T (31,86 ng/dL)
wow so, that was trough reading and you still pulled some nice numbers (1200)? was the blood work on the left on the pharma test (1000)?

prolactin is high yes. you want that around 7-11. E2 is high. You want that at around 25-35... sometimes lower depending on the person.

I rotate 4 spots, both shoulders, and both sides of the glutes

400mg primobolan for week ->2 injections, Tuesday 2ml primo +1ml test e and Thursday 2ml+1ml test e, so I am injecting 3ml in 1 syringe

I will be increasing to 600-800 primo a week + adding Masteron as well and I don't want to go more than 3ml in the syringe so I will end up increasing injections to 4-5 a week
How big are you, do you really need that much gear? Primo test and some sprinkle of anavar here and there seem to do the trick with the least amount of sides

wow so, that was trough reading and you still pulled some nice numbers (1200)? was the blood work on the left on the pharma test (1000)?

prolactin is high yes. you want that around 7-11. E2 is high. You want that at around 25-35... sometimes lower depending on the person.
Yes for both questions. I’m still somehow not convinced myself but well.. I might lower the dosage a bit, not sure if it’s sustainable for TRT.

As for prolactin I’ll take the cabergoline road.

Have you had a chance to brew or test the raws yet?
How long before the tracking # showed any movement?
These are items for future use so they have not been brewed yet. Tracking showed no movement until two weeks after issuance

How big are you, do you really need that much gear? Primo test and some sprinkle of anavar here and there seem to do the trick with the least amount of sides
I don't need this much gear.
It's my first time using primo and I just feel like experimenting.
Many people report great visual changes on the body with 600+ primo a week.

I do frequent blood work to check health markers as it's cheap and takes me little time. I am not really scared of primo fucking me up as its mild steroid 600-800 primo will be run only for a few weeks, so I can actually gather some data.

It's not like I am advising anyone to do this dosage and this steroid. For me, It's just an experiment to gather data and to become better next time.

I don't need this much gear.
It's my first time using primo and I just feel like experimenting.
Many people report great visual changes on the body with 600+ primo a week.

I do frequent blood work to check health markers as it's cheap and takes me little time. I am not really scared of primo fucking me up as its mild steroid 600-800 primo will be run only for a few weeks, so I can actually gather some data.

It's not like I am advising anyone to do this dosage and this steroid. For me, It's just an experiment to gather data and to become better next time.
Primo at 600 and test is great combo, I was more referring to you adding masteron to test primo combo. Plus if you’ll run primo run it for whole cycle not few weeks

I placed an order of HGH from the USA warehouse and it arrived 3 days later. Each vial so far had good vacuum and the lyophilized cake was pure white. I have not been able to test it yet, but I'm already sleeping much better after 3 doses (I do EOD dosing). @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals was very fast to respond to emails and he provided a tracking number less than 12 hours after ordering.

I ordered some pharma grade HGH which will serve as a reference standard for when I test it by mass spectrometry. It's currently stuck in customs in Chicago, but hopefully it will arrive soon. I will post the results as soon as I have them. I will check for quantity and for dimer content.