Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yes this is not updated anymore, the target is 250mg/ml.
But 230 or 250mg/ml who cares, it's almost same, it won't change anything to your gainz.
I don't know how many times people have told you, that this is BS, a 10% difference in dosing is not nothing. If you're okay with that, It clearly shows you have no integrity to provide an actual quality product.

I don't even wanna know what other shit is going on in your "warehouse" if 10% off in dosing is whatever. Granted you've sold 50% underdosed stuff and said it was whatever too.

Noobs be warned. Is a couple dollars savings, worth it? There's a reason people ask for things to be of certain quality, and it's not for fuck all reason.

I’ve been keeping up with this thread for about a month or so now since placing my first order and waiting for it to arrive - and the amount of entitled little turds whinging is astonishing.

I don’t agree with everything done and said by the merchant, but some of you people seem to forget you’re buying (what’s considered in most countries) ILLEGAL DRUGS over the internet lol - yet you all seem to think you’re entitled to the same level of service as you’d expect filling a prescription from a pharmacy.

Accept the game you’re playing or find something else to do with your time lol.

GHK-Cu bulk powder that was linked.

I've read this is effective topically.

How do people administer it or reformulate it?

Mix with water in a spray bottle, and at what ratio etc?

Can anyone who’s bought the test E kits comment on if there is any pip?

I’m fully aware of the test e raw pip going on for several years. I can’t pin more than a 250mg at once of another vendors test E. I was wondering if anyone can comment on QSC test e kits.

Thanks

Got a couple of kits today us Dom. Pretty happy with the way it all went. Things look well and was 4-5 days paid til received. Gonna make another order will report on that as well. Thanks @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I didn’t think US dom kits were available yet, I guess I’m not checking the thread enough lol. With the vendors OPSEC in mind…Was the domestic stealth good? No rattling? Acceptable amount of tape? Mylar?

Thanks for posting your update. Going to order some test e kits very soon

Can anyone who’s bought the test E kits comment on if there is any pip?

I’m fully aware of the test e raw pip going on for several years. I can’t pin more than a 250mg at once of another vendors test E. I was wondering if anyone can comment on QSC test e kits.

Thanks
It's pip free, you can check some feedbacks in the thread, our test e raws and oils never had the pip issues that others have.

I didn’t think US dom kits were available yet, I guess I’m not checking the thread enough lol. With the vendors OPSEC in mind…Was the domestic stealth good? No rattling? Acceptable amount of tape? Mylar?

Thanks for posting your update. Going to order some test e kits very soon
He is probably talking about HGH kits or peptides, not oils. Oils aren't available yet.