Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I do understand that business point of view, that is why I said we do not expect to cover lab test in full, because with those prices it is not viable if everyone would decide to test.

But you have to agree with me that at least you should have 1 lab test(non-chinese) for every single batch you are brewing, or as minimum 1 lab test per compound of your own brewed oils. Like you did for like 4-5 oils, just do the same for the rest at least once per batch, so you are fully covered, even if that increases the price.

A single 120 USD lab test per compound/batch, how much do you think it will increase the kits? For example, do you only brew 60 kits per batch? Then increase the price of each kit by 2USD, from 65USD 67USD per Test E kit, and even more worth for way more expensive compounds like trest and primo. So you do not have any "loss" from your already business plan model. The larger batchs you brew, less costs to apply for the kits.

Do you think than a 2USD increase in the price is going to quit anyone from buying from you? Just check the countries you get your customers from, "western" countries, developed ones, that is nothing, and it is just an example because I am sure you brew larger batches for sure.

Do you see the point of view of a western business model? I know you are an sales-agent, a rep in Meso, but try to get that idea in QSC managers head, I know it is hard for a chinese business to see those things, but I have tried to explan it in a way even a kid would agree with it.

No I do not agree anymore with the idea, maybe few months past I did, because a batch can be sold before that the sample gets to Jano now. Sending sample to Jano can take up to 1 month.
In 1 month many things can happen now, volume of sales make me not agree anymore with this idea of testing batches.
We are suppliers of many resellers now, when a reseller orders 50 kits of an item oil, it's a 5L batch, you won't get the same batch for your order.
Waste of money and time.

No I do not agree anymore with the idea, maybe few months past I did, because a batch can be sold before that the sample gets to Jano now. Sending sample to Jano can take up to 1 month.
In 1 month many things can happen now, volume of sales make me not agree anymore with this idea of testing batches.
We are suppliers of many resellers now, when a reseller orders 50 kits of an item oil, it's a 5L batch, you won't get the same batch for your order.
Waste of money and time.
That is totally different then.

Then there is no way to order, for example, Test C and consider it is indeed 230mg/ml instead of 250, like it is showing now the price-list, because batchs do not last that longer.

Another option would be brewing different batches for retail orders than for resellers and testing those only since they are the only ones who will be bought mostly here.

But I get the idea, no test, no nothing, lol. Maybe I am the only one who sees how easy is to have everysingle one happy here with literally almost no increase in price for us and non loss of profit percentage for your business model

Primobolan enanthate 100mg/ml
So far 4ml in me this week.
no pip, very smooth, no redness around injecting area, feeling pretty good, starting to like this sesame oil more than gso

Primo 200mg/ml -> gonna try on monday
Where you pinning? 100 mg primo is getting annoying with the amount of ml you have to pin.

so VAT on $55 is $10? So your VAT rate is 18.181818etc%?

I thought the VAT rate in China was 13%?
$10 is a service that we pay to get IOSS number per parcel sent via Post NL, it not VAT %.
And for exportation to EU, the VAT rate is linked to country of arrival not departure, and it's 20% in EU. But this is another story, you aren't concerned about this.

That is totally different then.

Then there is no way to order, for example, Test C and consider it is indeed 230mg/ml instead of 250, like it is showing now the price-list, because batchs do not last that longer.

Yes this is not updated anymore, the target is 250mg/ml.
But 230 or 250mg/ml who cares, it's almost same, it won't change anything to your gainz.

Is this a product you could produce in either powder or tablets/capsule form? I think it would be very popular - I currently use it and it is great for joint health and inflammation

Attachments

• 99B436B4-11FD-4035-BC75-DBC8B9612BCB.jpeg
    99B436B4-11FD-4035-BC75-DBC8B9612BCB.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 50
Made a raws order recently to test the waters. Arrived in US using the reship service in 19 days from date of placing order. No opinion on quality of raws at this time
Have you had a chance to brew or test the raws yet?
How long before the tracking # showed any movement?