Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

what forms of curcumin to you carry?
do you have BCM-95?
about that joint formula:
would it be possible to create customer-specific formulas and cap them if enough interest is there?
I guess a well created joint formula, cortisol control or stim-free diet formula could get some interest here..

You have 3,3' - Diindolylmethane? Also looking for dandelion extract and cissus qu. extract

Last edited:
I will be increasing to 600-800 primo a week + adding Masteron as well and I don't want to go more than 3ml in the syringe so I will end up increasing injections to 4-5 a week
I've read on forums Primo users "sweet spot" is in the 600 to 800 mg/wk area, & iirc they'd run it 14+ wks. HOWEVER this is just what I remember & I have no experience and am not knowledgeable on this, but it doesn't seem out of line from what I've read.......
But with Primo & Mast, will that put you in danger of too low of estrogen?

I've read on forums Primo users "sweet spot" is in the 600 to 800 mg/wk area, & iirc they'd run it 14+ wks. HOWEVER this is just what I remember & I have no experience and am not knowledgeable on this, but it doesn't seem out of line from what I've read.......
I was on 400 mast, 600 primo, and I think 300 test years ago. Sensitive E2 level bloodwork was a 9, so definitely it can.

I ordered some pharma grade HGH which will serve as a reference standard for when I test it by mass spectrometry. It's currently stuck in customs in Chicago, but hopefully it will arrive soon. I will post the results as soon as I have them. I will check for quantity and for dimer content.
Good to hear - look forward to seeing those GH test results

Primo at 600 and test is great combo, I was more referring to you adding masteron to test primo combo. Plus if you’ll run primo run it for whole cycle not few weeks
Ye, absolutely I will be running primo the whole cycle.

I have only 1x 10ml vial of Masteron to try.

I want to use it as a substitute for primo. My plan is to do 600 primo for few weeks, do blood work and then instead of 600 primo, I will use 400 primo + 200 masteron and compare.

I don't really think masteron is superior to primo or that this combo will be somehow better than only primo and testosterone.

How big are you, do you really need that much gear? Primo test and some sprinkle of anavar here and there seem to do the trick with the least amount of sides
I got some feedbacks by email from some customers about primo 200, and it's smooth nothing annoying, very light pip, nothing bad, for those who wanna reduce number of ml injected.
If some other customers are on primo 200, I would love to see more feedbacks.

I am running testosterone and primo in 1:1 ratio now, I will have to check estrogen and shbg levels in blood in a few weeks. If results show good levels in both, there should be no problem adding masteron.

Yes for both questions. I’m still somehow not convinced myself but well.. I might lower the dosage a bit, not sure if it’s sustainable for TRT.

As for prolactin I’ll take the cabergoline road.
So if I undersand well, the results of our test e blood test came higher than pharma test?
For prolactine we do have pramipexole.

View attachment 162862

I was reffering to the pic posted by someone to which you replied. Thank you! Kindly share MoQ and price details for this formulation.
I’d definitely buy this formulation. It is a product in the UK but it is quite pricey and I want a slightly higher dose!

Will quote you all these raws soon, give me some time, at leastest monday or tuesday, I need to verify the lastest prices.

For tabs we do not make higher than 200mg/tab, so this formulation won't be possible, all we can do is sell you raws of these and you make your own mix.

I placed an order of HGH from the USA warehouse and it arrived 3 days later. Each vial so far had good vacuum and the lyophilized cake was pure white. I have not been able to test it yet, but I'm already sleeping much better after 3 doses (I do EOD dosing). @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals was very fast to respond to emails and he provided a tracking number less than 12 hours after ordering.

I ordered some pharma grade HGH which will serve as a reference standard for when I test it by mass spectrometry. It's currently stuck in customs in Chicago, but hopefully it will arrive soon. I will post the results as soon as I have them. I will check for quantity and for dimer content.
Will it be Jano test?

what forms of curcumin to you carry?
do you have BCM-95?
about that joint formula:
would it be possible to create customer-specific formulas and cap them if enough interest is there?
I guess a well created joint formula, cortisol control or stim-free diet formula could get some interest here..
Tetrahydrocurcuminoids 36062-04-1
Turmeric curcumin 95% powder 458-37-7

Possible to create that with MOQ 600 tabs