Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

And talking about labs reselling our HGH, wasn't you planning to do it as well?
Haven't you contacted me for HGH pricing of 500 and 1000 kits?
Haven't you contacted my collegue about pricing as well?
You remember how much you spammed my DM with your questions?

1660310776265.png

How to turn from a cock sucker into a hater

1660311150919.png

So I pinned my other quad with 1ml of the primo (vs 1.5 the other quad which is still sore 5 days later) and it seem to be corking up as well. Really don’t want to have to stop but I need to figure out a way to make this not hurt so bad!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is the carrier oil in the primo the same as your test/masteron/tren? Neither of them give me any pip whatsoever.

If the production process and setup was so affordable, why don't you produce your own HGH?

You know the issues very well, in terms of logistics, safety, and especially that most labs like yours where all production is done in a bathtub.

Why don't you post pictures of your famous lab? so we can see if you have enough space for us to send you a setup?

And over how long will these labs amortize the investment of the 100k?

You often talk nonsense, but not only that, you are also one of the biggest liars here on meso every time you see a source take your bread off your table.

Already I never consider sources like you as competitors, especially since you earn a little modest money, you're a small retailer, like many, who takes a few orders from China, and tries to make a modest living, before be incarcerated after a few years in view of the risks in your country, which I do not wish for you.

You proved to be a liar on several occasions, I quote for example the BPC157, once you added it to your store, you tried to make rumors on several occasions that our BPC157 was of low quality and low purity and you even said that it is contaminated.

View attachment 171190

We had it analyzed at Janoshik, +99%

View attachment 171191

And same for other peptides we tested and all came 97-99.99% purity, so you are a proven liar, multiple times.

Not only do you take members for idiots, you spam threads from other sources that leave you alone with your miserable business where you spend half the day packing, but also you have proven to be a liar who dodges all legitimate issues repeatedly.

Now GTFOH liar
I sure can lyophilize HGH raws, which you claim labs outside of China aren't capable of. I've already shown some members my Janoshik labtest of HGH raws for this purpose as well as GLP1 agonist raws but as you and others love stealing labtests for marketing purposes, I've had to be more private with these.

Please address your claims that noone outside of China makes HGH from scratch (Hilma Biocare and OneQ do so, and Chimera did so when they were around) nor lyophilizes HGH raws (several more labs do this). I asked you to put your money where your mouth is, are you too scared to do so or too poor?

Speaking of bath tubs, you're the one unable to accurately dose injectables consistently because you don't understand raw labtesting, have reports of floaters, fucked up low quality crimps, a history of bad lab tests from both the Meso FR and peptide research group, who has tested a past batch of your BPC-157 (which had trash purity) with countless impurities... and you know all this but try to hide the past as usual.

As for posting our PM history without my approval, I've indeed contacted you about HGH pricing on request of others to check if you are more expensive than the other rep, which you are. Most of our other talks are me asking you not to fuck over Meso or shipping lines in various ways and detailing how shit your BPC-157 tested via the peptide research group. I'd never purchase from someone who doxxes their customers if called out, nor would any other lab that cares about their reputation or safety.

As for posting our PM history without my approval
thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.gif

I sure can lyophilize HGH raws, which you claim labs outside of China aren't capable of. I've already shown some members my Janoshik labtest of HGH raws for this purpose as well as GLP1 agonist raws but as you and others love stealing labtests for marketing purposes, I've had to be more private with these.

Please address your claims that noone outside of China makes HGH from scratch (Hilma Biocare and OneQ do so, and Chimera did so when they were around) nor lyophilizes HGH raws (several more labs do this). I asked you to put your money where your mouth is, are you too scared to do so or too poor?

Speaking of bath tubs, you're the one unable to accurately dose injectables consistently because you don't understand raw labtesting, have reports of floaters, fucked up low quality crimps, a history of bad lab tests from both the Meso FR and peptide research group, who has tested a past batch of your BPC-157 (which had trash purity) with countless impurities... and you know all this but try to hide the past as usual.

As for posting our PM history without my approval, I've indeed contacted you about HGH pricing on request of others to check if you are more expensive than the other rep, which you are. Most of our other talks are me asking you not to fuck over Meso or shipping lines in various ways and detailing how shit your BPC-157 tested via the peptide research group. I'd never purchase from someone who doxxes their customers if called out, nor would any other lab that cares about their reputation or safety.
You are ridiculing yourself more and more with this kind of comments, because in my post on Meso FR, I said to the letter: "all the domestic sources that you know are not equipped with the necessary equipment to freeze-dry the GH and filling of their small vials "

So if you show me a single domestic source on Meso FR that does this.

Instead of diverting my remarks, because you are unable to read French and jump on the slightest opportunity to disperse rumors and take advantage of the non-presence of english meso members on the French board to tell them bullshit, you better learn to read French better or simply take care of your own business to look less ridiculous.

I never said that nobody is able to do freeze-drying, it's a simple process, even some members here have a freeze-dryer, so stop thinking people are stupid.

it makes me laugh that you who keep shouting "Janoshik" everywhere, keep telling us that our BPC157 and our peptides are badly tested, and without proof, show us your reports which prove that.

You are there spending huge sums, offering reimbursements for lab tests, and yet very few test your products, unlike us, not a single week goes by without blind tests of our products being posted, often correctly dosed , you have more than 60 lab tests posted, which contradict all your words and lies

Two salesman going at each other like this is exactly the reason for everyone to stay in they're own thread.
How i see it QSC’s new Gh is sub par the first one was better(12iu) but still good priced .
Need some push for sales so fear is created quite the norm these days in the world.
@Liska is a piece of shit judging from the PM just as i thought but still if you can make hgh it would be a good move to do so but your gonna need a bigger bathtub.

Two salesman going at each other like this is exactly the reason for everyone to stay in they're own thread.
How i see it QSC’s new Gh is sub par the first one was better(12iu) but still good priced .
Need some push for sales so fear is created quite the norm these days in the world.
@Liska is a piece of shit judging from the PM just as i thought but still if you can make hgh it would be a good move to do so but your gonna need a bigger bathtub.
Just because manipulation to induce FOMO & FUD to push sales (or some crypto rugpull) is the norm doesn't make it acceptable but as you seem to want sources being protected comfortably in their own threads, I suggest reading Millard's recent thread in this subforum on the Meso rules.

Yes, I'm a piece of shit for asking QSC privately to please improve the quality of their peptides and not sell potentially harmful trash to you guys. At least they did improve it afterwards.

Just because manipulation to induce FOMO & FUD to push sales (or some crypto rugpull) is the norm doesn't make it acceptable but as you seem to want sources being protected comfortably in their own threads, I suggest reading Millard's recent thread in this subforum on the Meso rules.

Yes, I'm a piece of shit for asking QSC privately to please improve the quality of their peptides and not sell potentially harmful trash to you guys. At least they did improve it afterwards.
Sorry, I do my best to not get involved in other peoples drama but why the actual fuck are you even in here? I’m sick of seeing your shit in a thread that doesn’t concern you. The people who buy from QSC will continue to do so, whether you’re in here bitching or not. You’re not the peoples messiah. Go back to your own thread, please.

Sorry, I do my best to not get involved in other peoples drama but why the actual fuck are you even in here? I’m sick of seeing your shit in a thread that doesn’t concern you. The people who buy from QSC will continue to do so, whether you’re in here bitching or not. You’re not the peoples messiah. Go back to your own thread, please.
If you bothered to read, I was tagged and asked regarding the situation on chinese HGH exports and responded to that.

If you bothered to read, I was tagged and asked regarding the situation on chinese HGH exports and responded to that.
Well whoever tagged you is a retard and so are you for responding, knowing that majority of the regular posters here don’t want to see your bullshit. Now hurry back home before mommy gets out the wooden spoon.

So I pinned my other quad with 1ml of the primo (vs 1.5 the other quad which is still sore 5 days later) and it seem to be corking up as well. Really don’t want to have to stop but I need to figure out a way to make this not hurt so bad!

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals is the carrier oil in the primo the same as your test/masteron/tren? Neither of them give me any pip whatsoever.
Yes same carrier oil, sesame oil !

Like this a pen ?

Try mixing oils, I put my Primo in with my test and never had an issue.

This is old news but I didn't want to post anything about it to Meso because this community can be a panicky bunch of baby buns, but as QSC is trying to exploit this for profit via FOMO & FUD, it's actually urgent to set this straight:

While the news on the ban of finished vials of HGH is true and it may extend to other non-cosmetic peptides, raws are still easily available. QSC posted to Meso France that noone would have a lyophilization setup (falsely implying noone manufactures HGH raws from scratch as well) and that
which roughly translates to "So yes it's serious, if China bans GH it's over."

As the rep has a long history of trying to exploit the gaps in Meso's knowledge, this isn't him being very ill-informed but deliberately lying for personal gain, and those labs that are not already lyophilizing their own HGH/HCG/peptide raws will simply start doing so. Everything needed for a decently sized setup will cost less than 100k, which is an insignificant amount in our industry.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals If you'd like to challenge this, why don't we put that 100k each in an escrow and I'll distribute your share amongst the labs that will gladly provide proof of their lyophilization setups for some free cash.

Remember the last time you lied about other labs reselling your HGH and were called on it? There's a sufficiently accurate way to test for which manufacturer made which HGH product regardless of batch/quantity/purity (except if it's extremely high) so don't try to lean into those perceived gaps of knowledge too much unless you have another batch of shill accounts ready to bury the truth.
Jay Cutler himself has spoken. Thank you Eugene Sandow for your knowledge on the Chinese market

I lol whenever I see him chime in on threads. Always giving the G2G lol new sources getting new sources