Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

// Info //

Hello everyone,

FYI The Chinese government is more and more strict and cracking down on HGH sales.
The boss of one of biggest HGH factory was putted in jail and hasn't been released yet, It's been almost a month.

This make us worried about how the HGH market gonna evolute in future.
HGH might get banned in future either temporary or perma ban.

Nothing official until now, but one thing is sure, if the Chinese government decide to ban the HGH manufacturing you can say bye bye to all available brands in market, and you will go back to purchase leaked pharma overprices growth, with the risk that it have (untested, fake, insanely expensive..) etc.. like few years ago.

Qingdao Sigma Chemical Company remains on its position to only carry out legal activities in China, and that includes the sale and export of only products authorized by the government, as you noticed we don't sell any DNP, modafinil, Clenbuterol... for the same reasons, a banned product cannot be sold by our company.

So if the Chinese government officially decides to ban HGH, we will stop the sale, and that will be the case for the majority of our competitors, and consequently all our customers and their customers (sources of the forum and elsewhere..).

For the moment, nothing is official on this subject, we continue to exercise our activity legally and we invite our dear customers to take advantage of the remaining days, as a precautionary measure to make their stocks of HGH.

rHGH is a fairly stable molecule in its freeze-dried version, so it can easily be stored for up to 3 years when it is simply stored in a drawer.
I've been hearing about it from jul 25 from many different chinese sources. Any freeze dried peptides can't be sold ? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals As you didn't make any statement, I thought it was cool. Shit, this is going to be a problem.

I heard the vials are prone to breakage if ur not careful , anything I should know beforehand to ensure I don't waste any of qsc's vials?

I heard the vials are prone to breakage if ur not careful , anything I should know beforehand to ensure I don't waste any of qsc's vials?
Vials are not to prone to breakage, just the aluminium flip off seal that holds the plastic cap and the stopper together is very easy to peel off completely if you're not careful when removing the cap.

Just a heads-up, everyone. The Oxandrolone is laced with Coke, 'cuz its one potent mf'ker. Curious, what's the test results? Its one of the best one's I've tried so far, just wow.

I've been hearing about it from jul 25 from many different chinese sources. Any freeze dried peptides can't be sold ? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals As you didn't make any statement, I thought it was cool. Shit, this is going to be a problem.
Yes it's been almost a month about this, some of our competitors even came to source lately from us because their suppliers have stopped the manufacturing temporary, and many are looking for new suppliers.

It concerns the HGH only.

@Liska care to explain the reaction?
Do you know anything?
This is old news but I didn't want to post anything about it to Meso because this community can be a panicky bunch of baby buns, but as QSC is trying to exploit this for profit via FOMO & FUD, it's actually urgent to set this straight:

While the news on the ban of finished vials of HGH is true and it may extend to other non-cosmetic peptides, raws are still easily available. QSC posted to Meso France that noone would have a lyophilization setup (falsely implying noone manufactures HGH raws from scratch as well) and that
QSC said:
Donc oui c'est sérieux, si la Chine ban la GH c'est fini.
which roughly translates to "So yes it's serious, if China bans GH it's over."

As the rep has a long history of trying to exploit the gaps in Meso's knowledge, this isn't him being very ill-informed but deliberately lying for personal gain, and those labs that are not already lyophilizing their own HGH/HCG/peptide raws will simply start doing so. Everything needed for a decently sized setup will cost less than 100k, which is an insignificant amount in our industry.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals If you'd like to challenge this, why don't we put that 100k each in an escrow and I'll distribute your share amongst the labs that will gladly provide proof of their lyophilization setups for some free cash.

Remember the last time you lied about other labs reselling your HGH and were called on it? There's a sufficiently accurate way to test for which manufacturer made which HGH product regardless of batch/quantity/purity (except if it's extremely high) so don't try to lean into those perceived gaps of knowledge too much unless you have another batch of shill accounts ready to bury the truth.

This is old news but I didn't want to post anything about it to Meso because this community can be a panicky bunch of baby buns, but as QSC is trying to exploit this for profit via FOMO & FUD, it's actually urgent to set this straight:

While the news on the ban of finished vials of HGH is true and it may extend to other non-cosmetic peptides, raws are still easily available. QSC posted to Meso France that noone would have a lyophilization setup (falsely implying noone manufactures HGH raws from scratch as well) and that
which roughly translates to "So yes it's serious, if China bans GH it's over."

As the rep has a long history of trying to exploit the gaps in Meso's knowledge, this isn't him being very ill-informed but deliberately lying for personal gain, and those labs that are not already lyophilizing their own HGH/HCG/peptide raws will simply start doing so. Everything needed for a decently sized setup will cost less than 100k, which is an insignificant amount in our industry.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals If you'd like to challenge this, why don't we put that 100k each in an escrow and I'll distribute your share amongst the labs that will gladly provide proof of their lyophilization setups for some free cash.

Remember the last time you lied about other labs reselling your HGH and were called on it? There's a sufficiently accurate way to test for which manufacturer made which HGH product regardless of batch/quantity/purity (except if it's extremely high) so don't try to lean into those perceived gaps of knowledge too much unless you have another batch of shill accounts ready to bury the truth.

If the production process and setup was so affordable, why don't you produce your own HGH?

You know the issues very well, in terms of logistics, safety, and especially that most labs like yours where all production is done in a bathtub.

Why don't you post pictures of your famous lab? so we can see if you have enough space for us to send you a setup?

And over how long will these labs amortize the investment of the 100k?

You often talk nonsense, but not only that, you are also one of the biggest liars here on meso every time you see a source take your bread off your table.

Already I never consider sources like you as competitors, especially since you earn a little modest money, you're a small retailer, like many, who takes a few orders from China, and tries to make a modest living, before be incarcerated after a few years in view of the risks in your country, which I do not wish for you.

You proved to be a liar on several occasions, I quote for example the BPC157, once you added it to your store, you tried to make rumors on several occasions that our BPC157 was of low quality and low purity and you even said that it is contaminated.

1660310045381.png

We had it analyzed at Janoshik, +99%

BPC157 5mg.png

And same for other peptides we tested and all came 97-99.99% purity, so you are a proven liar, multiple times.

Not only do you take members for idiots, you spam threads from other sources that leave you alone with your miserable business where you spend half the day packing, it's always same drama, like the one you did in Driada's thread and many, but also you have proven to be a liar who dodges all legitimate issues repeatedly.

Now GTFOH liar

Last edited: