Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

By myself I can't tell or match lab tests with batches, because dates on kits aren't printed.
Sometimes we can receive some big orders that can empty the entire batch, for example lately 700 kit order.
This batch was made like 3 weeks ago.

All I can tell now, is that the standard is 10iu, and from time to time we make some batches of 12iu but always marketed as 10iu.
700 kit order in a single order ? Damn! Is the biggest HGH order you've processed?

By myself I can't tell or match lab tests with batches, because dates on kits aren't printed.
Sometimes we can receive some big orders that can empty the entire batch, for example lately 700 kit order.
This batch was made like 3 weeks ago.

All I can tell now, is that the standard is 10iu, and from time to time we make some batches of 12iu but always marketed as 10iu.
Gotcha, thanks for the explanation!

Jesus Christ FedEx. What the fuck are you doing here?? This package is supposed to land in the Midwest.

Attachments

• BE749397-F643-498E-98C0-586C98290833.png
    BE749397-F643-498E-98C0-586C98290833.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 103
And FYI the previous lab test of previous batch, we already knew it's 10iu/vial, so @janoshik tested it and result came back 10iu (3.33mg), and for this one, it was planned to be 12iu (4mg), so he gave us the expected results again, which is more than enough to prove how his quantitative test is accurate, since I've seen some debates in other threads about his legitimacy.
Which batch am I getting? I ordered from international warehouse on 26th July. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

Going to pick up the anavar 50mg really soon, good dosing. Also I think winstrol at 25mg would be much more popular, I personally would buy some too at that dosing