Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Received my order this morning, took 26 days to get to Canada.

This was my first order so it was a "test", got some Var, RU58. Ralox and Armoasin.

Out of excitement, I placed multiple other orders a couple of days after the first order. Glad I took the risk, so I get them a week or two earlier. Should've ordered a kit of Tren with my first order, as I just sucked the last drop.

Stealth, timing, customer support, and guaranteed delivery. Didn't receive flour, so I'm happy that I actually got what I paid for, especially here in Canada.

I have ordered 2kits of HGH EU domestic, arrived in 8 days.
Second order was ~800 euro (had to raise cc limits) with international delivery and arrived in 29 days (PostNL). All went very smooth, communication on point and no questions from EU customs.
Thanks, Tracy.

I had 2 vials with floaters about a week ago and my friend just received his order of test cyp from international and he also had 2 vials with floaters. He's not on the forum so just letting yall know. There is a floater issue with test cyp so check ur vials.
I'm not a hater of qsc I like their hgh and semaglutide just pointing out the bad with the good.

Wasn't there a recent lab test showing it to be 10IU, so this is a new batch and 12IU again?

Edit: okay it just got answered.

And FYI the previous lab test of previous batch, we already knew it's 10iu/vial, so @janoshik tested it and result came back 10iu (3.33mg), and for this one, it was planned to be 12iu (4mg), so he gave us the expected results again, which is more than enough to prove how his quantitative test is accurate, since I've seen some debates in other threads about his legitimacy.

Last edited:
Just got my second international pack from this source. It got shipped to incorrect zip due to an honest mistake; they used a zip code from a previous order and not the new address I gave. Got it handled and communication was great.

Would like to place another order for US domestic BPC 157 but they only have them in 2 kits, can’t just buy one.

Just got my second international pack from this source. It got shipped to incorrect zip due to an honest mistake; they used a zip code from a previous order and not the new address I gave. Got it handled and communication was great.

Would like to place another order for US domestic BPC 157 but they only have them in 2 kits, can’t just buy one.
Polite reminder that the expectation should be that sources don't hold onto old shipping information.

And FYI the previous lab test of previous batch, we already knew it's 10iu/vial, so @janoshik tested it and result came back 10iu (3.33mg), and for this one, it was planned to be 12iu (4mg), so he gave us the expected results again, which is more than enough to prove how his quantitative test is accurate, since I've seen some debates in other threads about his legitimacy.
Is this batch in USA warehouse or currently in route?

Polite reminder that the expectation should be that sources don't hold onto old shipping information.
I can’t say for sure but one…it’s legal in china so they aren’t really at risk of anything.. And two I believe Alibaba stores the shipping information so it would be up to you to delete it yourself.