Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not common, it's more due to genetics, some people are more prone to get pip from higher concentration products, and if you give me the same vial probably I won't get pip.

Here are some feedbacks attached, and you can also look in the thread 90% of users will report ME200 as pip free.

Attachments

• primo 200 feedback 4.PNG
    primo 200 feedback 4.PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 95
  • primo 200 feedback 3.PNG
    primo 200 feedback 3.PNG
    16.8 KB · Views: 58
  • primo 200 feedback 2.jpeg
    primo 200 feedback 2.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 49
  • primo 200 feedback 1.PNG
    primo 200 feedback 1.PNG
    37.2 KB · Views: 106
A bitch? No bro. Just fuckin ridiculous.

It amazes me that sources these days try to get all buyers to pay by BTC just coz they think it's safer for them/the source......when it's just a major hassle for a buyer (unless of course the buyer is experienced with buying illegal shit online).

The internet :rolleyes:

In no other industry would a supplier/source ever be able to dictate to a paying customer how to pay for a product using illicit/strange methods and be respected for it ROFL :rolleyes:
We don't try to get buyers pay in a specific method, for us it's all the same, in term of safety.
Either you pay in BTC, Credit card, bank transfer, western union or Apple pay,it's same same for us.

We offer many payment means and customer is free to choose the one that suits him

Payments methods
Alibaba: Credit/Debit Card, Wire transfer, Western Union, Apple pay, Google Pay​
Bank Transfer: Europe (€), US ($), Australia (AUD), Chinese (RMB)​
Alipay, Paysend, WeChat​
Bitcoin (charged extra 8% to cover handling fee and volatility)​

Not common, it's more due to genetics, some people are more prone to get pip from higher concentration products, and if you give me the same vial probably I won't get pip.

Here are some feedbacks attached, and you can also look in the thread 90% of users will report ME200 as pip free.
Thanks for that.

I’ve been using your oils for a few months now and never had pip from anything, been very happy!! I pinned 1.5mls of the primo two days ago in to my quad and today the pain is pretty brutal! Hopefully it gets easier in time.

Anyone experience PIP from the primo 200mg? Shot 1.5mls in to my quad yesterday and I am hurting pretty bad !!
Yeah me mate. I could only go as far as 3 pins then had to give up. Flu symptoms, red swollen area around inj site. Pretty much floored me and couldn't train/eat properly for feeling shit. Guess I can't handle the higher concentration.