Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

1000iu hgh order delivered in 5 working days!!

I sent tracy and email,but wanna do it here too as someone else might have same question.

Got some funds on coinbase but coinbase wont let my card transaction for some reason,not bank its coinbase.. so can i pay half order with bitcoin and half alibaba?

1000iu hgh order delivered in 5 working days!!

I sent tracy and email,but wanna do it here too as someone else might have same question.

Got some funds on coinbase but coinbase wont let my card transaction for some reason,not bank its coinbase.. so can i pay half order with bitcoin and half alibaba?
Coinbase is a bitch. Cashapp to a other wallet is much better. Coinbase gave me so much trouble

Coinbase is a bitch.

A bitch? No bro. Just fuckin ridiculous.

It amazes me that sources these days try to get all buyers to pay by BTC just coz they think it's safer for them/the source......when it's just a major hassle for a buyer (unless of course the buyer is experienced with buying illegal shit online).

The internet :rolleyes:

In no other industry would a supplier/source ever be able to dictate to a paying customer how to pay for a product using illicit/strange methods and be respected for it ROFL :rolleyes:

It amazes me that sources these days try to get all buyers to pay by BTC just coz they think it's safer for them/the source......when it's just a major hassle for a buyer (unless of course the buyer is experienced with buying illegal shit online).

In no other industry would a supplier/source ever be able to dictate to a paying customer how to pay for a product using illicit/strange methods and be respected for it ROFL :rolleyes:
Cash app really couldn’t be easier. If you haven’t yet, you should switch.

Cash app really couldn’t be easier. If you haven’t yet, you should switch.

No thanks bro. I only deal with "normal" sources now and I can't be fucking bothered with all the modern cyber tech bullshit blurb on forums.

Advice appreciated though ;)

... until sources like ExpressPCT get busted for accepting Venmo, Zelle, and other clearnet payments...

Jesus Christ dude get a grip

God you’re so fucking retarded. By no means is this a defense of QSC or any other supplier, but a way of shitting on @1tank1 every time he opens his stupid fucking mouth.

Obviously you haven’t paid any attention to this thread. QSC was actively against using BTC initially, requiring a minimum order of $1000 USD to use BTC. Over time he dropped it until recently, in which there is no minimum, but still an 8% additional fee to use BTC. They obviously prefer other methods of payment.

As always, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about