Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

OK guys sorry if my review seemed unfair. Maybe I shouldn't have said "I am disappointed" as it was just one mistake.

I am trying to solve things through email. I will post again if I am given a solution.

Also the package took only 28 days which is something positive.

OK guys sorry if my review seemed unfair. Maybe I shouldn't have said "I am disappointed" as it was just one mistake.

I am trying to solve things through email. I will post again if I am given a solution.

Also the package took only 28 days which is something positive.
No dude ...you can be disappointed! Its how you feel about it. That's cool. We just want to know how the source addresses the issue.

Idk what the fuck happened to this thread but it’s fucked. What is the drug called that is the generic trimex? And how much is it for US? It’s been burried buy douche bags talking shit

Idk what the fuck happened to this thread but it’s fucked. What is the drug called that is the generic trimex? And how much is it for US? It’s been burried buy douche bags talking shit
Papaverine, Phentolamine, and Alprostadil...is Trimix.

Alprostadilum is probably what you're asking about.

Reached the end of the vial of some primo (which is doing wonders right now) and had a stopper floater in the vial... which is funny because my pharma prescribed test just so happened to have a stopper floater in the vial too during the same pin day. lmao just a reminder to always check your vials even when in the groove of things

Is this also an injection that keeps you hard for hours? Lol
Be careful with the dosing though. I got my Tri mix from a doctor and pharmacy and the suggested beginning dose was between 20-50 on a slin pin. I decided to be a bit more conservative and tried 15. I got priapism like a mofo. Took 210mg of pseudoephedrine over a 4 hour period and did tons of pushups and squats to get it to go down. Priapism is painful. Next time I’m trying it at the 5 mark.