Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For those who haven't seen our Trestolone acetate oil second testing, it was posted in Lab testing forum :

QSC trestolone acetate testing

It's gonna be the second time our $18 vial MENT 50mg/ml blind Jano tested, the first one here:

QSC - Trestolone acetate 50mg/ml
Oh sweet!!!! Ordered 2 kits of the trest like literally a week after this new hplc test was conducted. Super stoked to have full concentration trest. Been screwed multiple times in the past with this compound through other sources. Good shit QSC! Still blows my mind regarding the price/quality of some of your more exotic compounds. Well done

I’m on the MENT. pip free even above 2ML a shot.

Already feel the effects....sides some night sweats. Side effect wise I do much better than when I use TREN.
Awesome! I’ll be starting my MENT cycle at the beginning of September with QSC’s gear. How long have you been on, and how have the results been so far? Putting on some decent size?

Awesome! I’ll be starting my MENT cycle at the beginning of September with QSC’s gear. How long have you been on, and how have the results been so far? Putting on some decent size?

Been about two weeks. Strength is already up across most body parts. Doing 100mg every other day. Done MENT before so I’m ok at this dosage. Muscles feel fuller, denser, vascularity is up. Also on QSC HGH at 6 IU/day.