Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I would appreciate if you could offer 0,6% aa i have problems with the reconstitution of cjc in bac water
I reconstitute it with .6 AA and before injecting I will add some BAC or sterile water to the syringe.

I tried once injecting it without diluting equal part BAC water and it burns like a bee sting and my stomach was irritated for about 10 days.

like someone said the AAA could be gotten fairly cheap from Amazon, I think the seller is alpha labs on Amazon and it is fairly cheap for a 10 mil bottle.

I did once to tryed reconstituting it was just BAC water and did bloodwork five weeks later and my IGF markers moved about 20 points and usually it moves about 150 points if I run 50 MCG's.

On a sidenote I just got through running one month of peg MGF from QSC and about ready to start my IGF from QSC. along with HGH.

I will be running blood again in about 4 to 5 weeks and in another 8 to 10 weeks will run it with just his HGH. to see what my IG levels are with IGF-I and HGH and then just HGH.

Of course I will post my results. I will actually be posting later on today or tomorrow about my order experience and cycle that I will be running or am running

I reconstitute it with .6 AA and before injecting I will add some BAC or sterile water to the syringe.

I tried once injecting it without diluting equal part BAC water and it burns like a bee sting and my stomach was irritated for about 10 days.

like someone said the AAA could be gotten fairly cheap from Amazon, I think the seller is alpha labs on Amazon and it is fairly cheap for a 10 mil bottle.

I did once to tryed reconstituting it was just BAC water and did bloodwork five weeks later and my IGF markers moved about 20 points and usually it moves about 150 points if I run 50 MCG's.

On a sidenote I just got through running one month of peg MGF from QSC and about ready to start my IGF from QSC. along with HGH.

I will be running blood again in about 4 to 5 weeks and in another 8 to 10 weeks will run it with just his HGH. to see what my IG levels are with IGF-I and HGH and then just HGH.

Of course I will post my results. I will actually be posting later on today or tomorrow about my order experience and cycle that I will be running or am running
How long do you plan on running the IGF-1, are you gonna ramp up dose .. bilaterally PWO into muscle trained ?

How long do you plan on running the IGF-1, are you gonna ramp up dose .. bilaterally PWO into muscle trained ?
My standard cycle is 4 to 5 weeks And I have tried different times of the day injecting IGF-LR3.

For me I have found it best to inject shortly after I wake up:
- split my injection into two doses. Whatever muscle I'm working for the day I will inject half in the left side half in the right side..
- also my blood sugar drops a little so I like to eat some slow acting carbs and fast acting carbs within 30 minutes of injecting. I believe also the IGF will help shuttle those nutrients into your muscles a little better.

My Dosage
- my first week I will pin 50 MCG every day
- For the rest of the cycle I will bump up to 100 MCG every day.

I have also noticed when running IGF I will end up using more caffeine because mid day I start to get tired and I usually work out late afternoon so I definitely need something extra to help kick me in the butt.

For this cycle I will be following the same protocol however I have a pre-cycle to my IGF. Four weeks before taking the IGF I have been pinning 2 milligrams a week of Peg Mgf in my chess split across two days. I am doing this for four weeks. I read an article about 6 to 9 months ago that most Peg MGF injections are not enough and if they pin IGF shortly afterwards it kills the proliferation of the stem cells. so I'm trying to flood my body with stem cells before running IGF to see what happens.

TxHero

My standard cycle is 4 to 5 weeks And I have tried different times of the day injecting IGF-LR3.

For me I have found it best to inject shortly after I wake up:
- split my injection into two doses. Whatever muscle I'm working for the day I will inject half in the left side half in the right side..
- also my blood sugar drops a little so I like to eat some slow acting carbs and fast acting carbs within 30 minutes of injecting. I believe also the IGF will help shuttle those nutrients into your muscles a little better.

My Dosage
- my first week I will pin 50 MCG every day
- For the rest of the cycle I will bump up to 100 MCG every day.

I have also noticed when running IGF I will end up using more caffeine because mid day I start to get tired and I usually work out late afternoon so I definitely need something extra to help kick me in the butt.

For this cycle I will be following the same protocol however I have a pre-cycle to my IGF. Four weeks before taking the IGF I have been pinning 2 milligrams a week of Peg Mgf in my chess split across two days. I am doing this for four weeks. I read an article about 6 to 9 months ago that most Peg MGF injections are not enough and if they pin IGF shortly afterwards it kills the proliferation of the stem cells. so I'm trying to flood my body with stem cells before running IGF to see what happens.

TxHero

I thought site specific injection is for IGF-1 DES due to extremely short time and not IGF-1 LR3

What dosage would you recommend to a 225lb lifter, but beginner to IGF-1? I have run insulin before, never IGF-1.

Some bodybuilders I follow swear by IGF-1 (but the pharma grade $50K+) and how it’s great at adding mass, but can lead to “caveman” look in face due to increasing bone density in the forehead.