Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

For those who are seeing these human guinea pigs use combinations of GLPs, your best strategy would be to stay on the beaten path. Pick one, titrate up until you you achieve the results you seek, and then stay on a maintenance dose.

You can transition from one to another, typically Sema to Tirz, for additional weight loss or to get the additional GIP benefits like liver fat clearance.

Stopping and starting, needless combinations, may not be without consequence. Weakened reactions have been observed in those who use a GLP class med, stop, and restart again. Even years after stopping a GLP and going back on.

"GLP Naive" patients see the most effective results, and maintain them with continuous use, which is how these drugs are intended to be used.

For those who are seeing these human guinea pigs use combinations of GLPs, your best strategy would be to stay on the beaten path. Pick one, titrate up until you you achieve the results you seek, and then stay on a maintenance dose.

You can transition from one to another, typically Sema to Tirz, for additional weight loss or to get the additional GIP benefits like liver fat clearance.

Stopping and starting, needless combinations, may not be without consequence. Weakened reactions have been observed in those who use a GLP class med, stop, and restart again. Even years after stopping a GLP and going back on.

"GLP Naive" patients see the most effective results, and maintain them with continuous use, which is how these drugs are intended to be used.

I tought this board is about exchanging experiences not about following "medical wisdom".

Typically, medical recommendations are based on a one-size-fits-all approach that may not consider individual variations. This type of conversations can help users tailor their PEDs usage based on personal responses, genetics, and specific goals so as to achieve more effective and safe results.

Users share practical tips not available in clinical literature including optimum timing, combining different drugs or supplements, dieting and workout routines. This peer wisdom makes PEDs utilization better while minimizing possible adverse outcomes.

Hearing about other people’s mistakes and their consequences can be invaluable for individuals intending to start using such substances. As a result, this collective intelligence enables new users avoid common errors leading to informed decisions thus promoting safer patterns of usage.

Eventually, this board act as a storage with the collective knowledge of all its users regardless of their experience in using PEDs. Users of PEDs consistently take on new and different angles that give the database of practical wisdom diversity with their own experiences being co-contributors to it.

Doctor’s and others medical suggestions are necessary to create a foundation for the safety of PEDs use, while the lived wisdom and the cumulative experience derived from this board are a valuable additive. By sharing hands-on tips, admitting past failures, and by giving moral support, this comunity not only aid in safe and responsible PEDs usage, but they are also a vital benefit to their members.

I tought this board is about exchanging experiences not about following "medical wisdom".

Typically, medical recommendations are based on a one-size-fits-all approach that may not consider individual variations. This type of conversations can help users tailor their PEDs usage based on personal responses, genetics, and specific goals so as to achieve more effective and safe results.

Users share practical tips not available in clinical literature including optimum timing, combining different drugs or supplements, dieting and workout routines. This peer wisdom makes PEDs utilization better while minimizing possible adverse outcomes.

Hearing about other people’s mistakes and their consequences can be invaluable for individuals intending to start using such substances. As a result, this collective intelligence enables new users avoid common errors leading to informed decisions thus promoting safer patterns of usage.

Eventually, this board act as a storage with the collective knowledge of all its users regardless of their experience in using PEDs. Users of PEDs consistently take on new and different angles that give the database of practical wisdom diversity with their own experiences being co-contributors to it.

Doctor’s and others medical suggestions are necessary to create a foundation for the safety of PEDs use, while the lived wisdom and the cumulative experience derived from this board are a valuable additive. By sharing hands-on tips, admitting past failures, and by giving moral support, this comunity not only aid in safe and responsible PEDs usage, but they are also a vital benefit to their members.

If someone announces they're running their first cycle exclusively running Tren and Primo on the theory it'll maximize muscle growth while eliminating the gyno they grew as a child by lowering E2 they'd be inundated by members telling them to stick to Test only.

The well substantiated method of a single GLP med titrated up to the maximum dose is effective for 95%+ of users. Non responders to 2.4mg of Sema or 15mg Tirz are virtually unheard of (and non-responders are disproportionately those who've previously used a GLP like liraglutide). So unless you can't achieve your weight or metabolic goals there's nothing to gain by exposing yourself to potential risks, like desensitization.

I'm all for people who choose to experiment, as in the Tren/Primo example above, but it's important not to cloud the picture for new users who may think they have something to gain by following the example of GLP "adventurers" and understand it's not a sensible way to begin.

Harm reduction.

Last edited:
Having tryed Sema, Tirz and Reta I am convinced about my next combo: Sema+Reta... the first is great for apetite supresion and insulin sensibility restoration while the second compound is best for fat burning especially on the belly area where is the hardest to hit.

Planning this for the next year spring time, în the meanwhile I'll cruise with Tirz only.
interesting. I am on reta and love it. THis my first GLP-1 type peptide.I have heard many people say tirz and reta stacked is good.
But what you say does make sense, A small dose of sema with a good does of reta.

interesting. I am on reta and love it. THis my first GLP-1 type peptide.I have heard many people say tirz and reta stacked is good.
But what you say does make sense, A small dose of sema with a good does of reta.
Reta is suppressing the appetite too little, in my opinion...you eat more than when on Tirz and even more than when you're on Sema.

You eat more often, compare to the other two, but less amount of food.

Reta is suppressing the appetite too little, in my opinion...you eat more than when on Tirz and even more than when you're on Sema.

You eat more often, compare to the other two, but less amount of food.
yes, I agree. The difference though is you still lose weight on reta. I mean the trials don't lie. Even with more appetite.
the glucagon is a huge difference maker. It acts as an energy manager. Pulling sugar from the liver and burning adipose fat and releasing ketones.
Tirz and sema don't have this mechanism at all and are essentially just putting on the brakes, (stopping you from eating)
While Reta puts on the brakes a bit but super charges your fuel, so you get better gas mileage.
This is why people get fatigued with sema, reta, cagri and not reta. The glucagon is a super energy manager. Always finding energy.
This is why I will not feel totally suppressed appetite like people talk about with tirz, but I wake up everyday lighter and with smaller waist.
But I can see how having both, the appetite suppression AND the super energy manager of reta would be good

yes, I agree. The difference though is you still lose weight on reta. I mean the trials don't lie. Even with more appetite.
the glucagon is a huge difference maker. It acts as an energy manager. Pulling sugar from the liver and burning adipose fat and releasing ketones.
Tirz and sema don't have this mechanism at all and are essentially just putting on the brakes, (stopping you from eating)
While Reta puts on the brakes a bit but super charges your fuel, so you get better gas mileage.
This is why people get fatigued with sema, reta, cagri and not reta. The glucagon is a super energy manager. Always finding energy.
This is why I will not feel totally suppressed appetite like people talk about with tirz, but I wake up everyday lighter and with smaller waist.
But I can see how having both, the appetite suppression AND the super energy manager of reta would be good
Totally agree. I’ve been using Reta for the past 2 months after cutting for summer. It’s been a game changer. With it, I can eat at a very slight deficit (or even maintenance) to maintain what for a female is a very low body fat percentage. When I would do this previously, my hormones were all over the place and life was generally miserable. Any time I’d get sub 12% bf, my body would shut down after a few weeks. With Reta, it’s like all the hormones have stabilized and I have plenty of energy for training and the rest of the day.

Reta is my favorite by far. I can still train without feeling like complete shit. Also it makes me feel full instead of feeling nauseous when I have eaten too much.

All you guys on Reta. Have you guys had any excruciating bowels movement that literally kept awake all night? I had this during my second week on Semaglutide and I had to stop cause I felt my rectum was going to fall off. Literally. And that was the end of my GLP1 agonist peptides story. However, I am tempted again to try Retatrutide but quite hesitant to say the least.

All you guys on Reta. Have you guys had any excruciating bowels movement that literally kept awake all night? I had this during my second week on Semaglutide and I had to stop cause I felt my rectum was going to fall off. Literally. And that was the end of my GLP1 agonist peptides story. However, I am tempted again to try Retatrutide but quite hesitant to say the least.
Sounds like an overdose...

This should be included with every GLP med. Its psyllium (plant) fiber turned into a decent orange drink.

One glass a day will "correct" things in the bathroom, Too hard will soften it to the point you won't even feel it, too loose will firm up. It's incredibly effective.

You don't need anything else for GLP related GI issues, Nothing.

It's also really good for your general health, but only needs to be used during the titration period of GLP meds.

Avoid stopping and starting GLPs. They appear to lose some effectiveness each time there's an interruption and resumption.

Metamucil only. Every other brand of psyllium fiber is garbage. Definately stay away from psyllium capsules, Drink it fast after mixing, before it gels up.

You know that epic crap you take every once in a rare while? The one that's effortless, leaves you feeling 3 pounds lighter, and requires just a single square of TP? That's what this does, every time.

Just use this and thank me later.

IMG_8380.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsors

Back