Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Meh! sentiments are all over the place...(I suspect placebo) Generally the healthier you are the more useless it is :D.
Mots-c on the other hand, most have good feels.
From what I read, age plays a role as well. SS-31 is going to help repair damaged mitochondria and mots-c helps fuel them. If you are young and healthy, you probably don’t have enough to repair to notice a difference.

From what I read, age plays a role as well. SS-31 is going to help repair damaged mitochondria and mots-c helps fuel them. If you are young and healthy, you probably don’t have enough to repair to notice a difference.
Yeah, that seems to be the conclusion from the several anecdotes (and personal use)

im in the same boat, ordered 9 days ago, asked for tracking 3 days ago
i need the tracking, my country does not do things properly and i need to contact them to recieve it.
You are not in the same boat.
You asked us to not ship your order because you will be traveling.
Your order was domestic.
The new location is another country where the domestic warehouse cannot ship to.
Sometimes you make things complicated, after that you come complain here.

what is the protocol that you are doing? seems to be all over the place..
4-6mg/day for the first few days and now I have jumped to 10mg/day. One of the human studies I read was giving 50mg/day. I stopped mots-c before starting SS-31. I am going to run them together pretty soon.

No no, i mean liters!! I am talking about capsule filters polycap for exmaple. To use with a peristatic pump, not syrenge filters, not vacuum filters
How is that a convenient way to refilter lol

I used to use those filter and the are perfect. I usually buy them in a capsule format for a peristatic pump and they can liter a lot of liter. Would say probably 30-40 liters of oil for sure

Those filters are not even close to being rated at 30 liters either. I don't think you bothered reading the question you were replying to