Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Didn't see anyone else post it yet. GB Jano results were posted to the discord.
Results look good!

This stuff pins super smooth for being 225mg/ml. I've had zero pip with it. As for it working, it's primo it's slowly working in the background. Don't really mentally feel it, am stronger weight is up and estrogen is more manageable.

View attachment 289869
what cycle are you on and hows your hair being affected by primo?

Didn't see anyone else post it yet. GB Jano results were posted to the discord.
Results look good!

This stuff pins super smooth for being 225mg/ml. I've had zero pip with it. As for it working, it's primo it's slowly working in the background. Don't really mentally feel it, am stronger weight is up and estrogen is more manageable.

View attachment 289869
I had the opposite experience. This batch of Primo is giving me major PIP. I ordered Test E raw to stack with the primo. My home brew at 225mg/mL came out super smooth with no PIP at all. Based on the suggestions I’ve started to do some rework to the Primo to lower the concentration and also run it through a hydrophobic .2um PTFE filter. I’m hoping that my next pin will be PIP free cuz it sucks.

I had the opposite experience. This batch of Primo is giving me major PIP. I ordered Test E raw to stack with the primo. My home brew at 225mg/mL came out super smooth with no PIP at all. Based on the suggestions I’ve started to do some rework to the Primo to lower the concentration and also run it through a hydrophobic .2um PTFE filter. I’m hoping that my next pin will be PIP free cuz it sucks.
Same here. Major pip, havent had such pain since years. Only dhb solved in guacicol was even more pain.

Oxandrolone raws back to stock US domestic

H5 HGH available EU domestic (French warehouse)

Deca, test C, ment, primo 200 (225mg/ml batch) available EU domestic (French warehouse)

Test E and test C 1 kilo bags sold out us domestic, and will be restocked in about 7-10 days.

Test E and test C 100g bags available us domestic

HCG 5000IU sold out us domestic

Tirz 10mg and tirz 15mg will be available EU domestic in 1 week.
Any chances to get the EQ/Boldenone200mg/ml in the EU warehouse?
Got several compounds that I want to get and that one is then only one not listed in the EU, basically I'd rather avoid ordering 2 packages for 1 compound..

GB n°12: Test E 250mg/ml & Test C 250mg/ml

1721900560122.png

Test E 10x10ml @250mg/ml $40/kit
Test C 10x10ml @250mg/ml $45/kit

Free shipping to all countries.

Minimum order quantity : 4 kits (choose whatever you want)

Guaranteed quality, Guaranteed delivery to all countries that have reship policy.

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International

Q: Reship insurance?
A: Required for Australia and Canada: 20% of total cost added to the order to be eligible for reship if the parcel is lost or seized.

Q: Quality guarantees?
A: Dosed within the acceptable standards of the community.

Q: Shipping costs:
A: Free, except for customers who requires extra service, for example : UK who prefer special line instead of Post NL, or ask for express shipping, or live in remote address like islands, Hawai, Alaska, and places hardly accessible by carriers. The customer must mention in advance his shipping address before paying the order, if the address is remote he will be charged extra fee, if he refuses to pay it, he will be eligible for credit only, no refund.

Q: Reship policy?
A: Reshipment guarantee in case of customs seizure or lost parcel.
Reship do not cover: Incorrect/Incomplete address provided by customer (wrong zip code, fake name, missing apt number, parcelshop delivery issues...).
Countries with no reship policy: Norway, Israel, african countries, India, Brazil, Peru, Chile, New Zealand, Turkey, Mexico, KSA, Kuweit, Armenia..

Q: Will tracking be provided?
A: Yes, like all orders, and can be tracked on 17track.net website.

Q: Shipping time?
A: estimated between 2 and 4 weeks for most of countries. No shipping update question will be answered earlier than 22th august. Customers are invited to wait patiently for their international orders.

Q: Payment means?
A: Bank transfer and cryptocurrency.
QSC do not provide payment confirmation, the confirmation is the tracking number when it's ready, it will be sent to you, if not received within 7 days from payment, you can inquire about it by email.
Customers who pay using cryptocurrency can verify via blockchain easily.
Customers who pay via bank transfer should put their names in the reference, to make identification of the payment easier for us.
Customers should not mention in any way that they are purchasing testosterone in the references.
Customers who pay using Wise must provide the wise tracker link, along with putting their shipping name in the reference, otherwise they will delay their orders.

Q: How to order?
A: List of kits you want:
Email:
Name:
Shipping address (including city, zip code, state, and appt number and all useful info for successful delivery):
Phone number:
Preferred payment method:

Email: sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn
Whatsaap: +86 16503300980

Q: Deadline?
A: Last day to pay and place orders is Wednesday 28th July, 10 pm US time.

Q: Can I add other items or oils to same order?
A: No

Q: testing refund?
A: QSC will cover the testing cost of 2 vials of each (TE & TC), and shipping cost from the hub to Janoshik. QSC will not credit or refund the donors for vials, nor shipping cost to the hub ($9).

Join Discord to donate and get updates : Join the QSC familly Discord Server!

If the oil stays good for that time.

BA and BB create a bacteriostatic environment so it'll remain sterile.

Kept out of light it should be no issue.

I'm not sure I've ever heard of test ever going bad, and some guys have found vials 5+ years old and they were fine.

It may even last longer than raws, since the active ingredient is completely isolated from oxygen and in a sterile solution.

My only concern would be the cheap ass stoppers. I'd switch to quality coated stoppers that won't interact with the ingredients (leeching chemicals into the oil) or dry out.

Last edited:
Read you moron.
It's not a unreasonable question considering every order, if it's in stock USA domestic...ships USA domestic.

Get his Chinese cock out of your mouth. What are you his rep now? You sit in this thread more than Tracy, I hope he's at least paying your fat ass to do PR for him. Spending all day doting on him like he's your daddy or something. Have some respect for yourself even if you're 600lb.

It's not a unreasonable question considering every order, if it's in stock USA domestic...ships USA domestic.

Get his Chinese cock out of your mouth. What are you his rep now? You sit in this thread more than Tracy, I hope he's at least paying your fat ass to do PR for him. Spending all day doting on him like he's your daddy or something. Have some respect for yourself even if you're 600lb.

Its a pretty stupid question when under frequent questions its literally the first one

Frequent questions:

Q: International or domestic?
A: International

A testing server is in progress, the server will allow buyers to blind test all items they vote and want, and share the costs without QSC involvement.
This will also allow them to do testing experiences and answer myths and questions that only bro science used to provide answer for like HGH and peptides degradation, after reconstitution and stuff like that.
QSC will only help to increase the traffic, to get more donnors, in hope to help the harm reduction community.