Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Which is...? Sorry, don't know
PTDS
It’s a good testing server for peptides.
Difficult to access for new comers.
Don’t test steroids.
So our idea was to make something similar, easy to access, and that test steroids.
I already try to test as much as I can by testing peptide batchs and occasionnally some steroids that I already tested in the past from past batchs.
The idea is to make a server that helps increasing the frequency of 3rd party testing on different products, including steroid raws, oils, random rarely tested and exotic products and finally trying to answer myths by doing experiences

I have
PTDS
Don’t test steroids.
So our idea was to make something similar, easy to access, and that test steroids.
I already try to test as much as I can by testing peptide batchs and occasionnally some steroids that I already tested in the past from past batchs.
The idea is to make a server that helps increasing the frequency of 3rd party testing on different products, including steroid raws, oils, random rarely tested and exotic products and finally trying to answer myths by doing experiences
I have exprience with ptds. Something similar also for steroids? Hell yea

The whole if "package shows returned to customer" send an email for a new tracking number thing hasn't elicited a response, but I know what happens with repeated emails to QSC, so will just wait another 4 weeks before sending another request and get what I need from another source to tide me over until the QSC order shows up.

Anyone else getting their replacement tracking numbers?
I got a new tracking number (after I asked for it), but it hasn't moved in 6 days. Just says 'shipment information received' since 7/19. So I guess the product hasn't even left yet. I don't have a time issue, so it's not a huge deal about the delay. But it would be nice to know the product is actually in transit.

PTDS
Don’t test steroids.
Thank you.
Yours is a good idea.
It will bring together people that are interested in something other than glps.
It's likely the majority of what the group you mentioned tests is that kind of thing and there are many people who are not interested in those peptides.
So, 3rd party group tests for other things is great and because the cost becomes more accessible, more people will be open to the idea of engaging with it.

Not to be a dick but this is for bulk supply/business standpoint.

How is the demand for it to even be a group buy? that is the question. All of the stuff you said are specialty so it doesnt make any sense for them to
Qsc asked specifically for ideas. Yes it was previous to my my post but yah I like deals and you can whip up however many batches you'd like and do your thing. Didn't know you KNEW what is best for this company. Thanks for 'helping'

Yeas they gave me mine two days again when I asked for it. But on tracking shows just shipment information while the other shows in transit so idk what to believe lol
The whole if "package shows returned to customer" send an email for a new tracking number thing hasn't elicited a response, but I know what happens with repeated emails to QSC, so will just wait another 4 weeks before sending another request and get what I need from another source to tide me over until the QSC order shows up.

Qsc asked specifically for ideas. Yes it was previous to my my post but yah I like deals and you can whip up however many batches you'd like and do your thing. Didn't know you KNEW what is best for this company. Thanks for 'helping'
Nah.
What Spacemen pointed out made sense.
It's a group buy and, historically, they have featured products that are popular and people are already keen to buy.
They asked for ideas that fit this kind of selling scenario.
But Bighunanballs told you they can make those products for you, anyway, so even if they are niche things, it's great they can provide you with them.

If Tracy has any leftover bits nobody wants, maybe he can do a bargain basement sale for you.
There's an idea.

I received updated tracking but that one’s not moving either. Hopefully soon.

Has Q fixed the testC crashing issue? My last promo vials are very prone to crashing unless BB is added.

I requested the new tracking and received it within a day.

Sponsors