Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hi.

Wondering if anyone can help. received my order of primo and asin raws from international warehouse. All they did was number the bags. How can I tell which is which? I tasted both knowing asin is bitter asf, but I swear both were rather bitter!

Any thoughts? I emailed them but haven’t heard back yet.

Hi.

Wondering if anyone can help. received my order of primo and asin raws from international warehouse. All they did was number the bags. How can I tell which is which? I tasted both knowing asin is bitter asf, but I swear both were rather bitter!

Any thoughts? I emailed them but haven’t heard back yet.
I've always known how to tell what primo is by look and smell. It looks and smells very unique. Some say it looks like fish scales (I'd agree) and has a bit of shine to it. The smell I can't really describe, I just know it smells more than any other raw I've purchased. Someone also said a few pages back that their primo raws didn't look like it normally does, so maybe something has changed with this batch. It would be weird if something had though because the look and smell isn't unique to QSC. I've had the same look and smell with other sources too.

Best bet if unsure is email or message your rep and ask what's what.

The whole if "package shows returned to customer" send an email for a new tracking number thing hasn't elicited a response, but I know what happens with repeated emails to QSC, so will just wait another 4 weeks before sending another request and get what I need from another source to tide me over until the QSC order shows up.

Anyone else getting their replacement tracking numbers?
Yes, Tracy took care of me after the same GB as you ordered was lost, She is busy as hell right now with a couple issues, but she will make it right give her time Bro..

I've always known how to tell what primo is by look and smell. It looks and smells very unique. Some say it looks like fish scales (I'd agree) and has a bit of shine to it. The smell I can't really describe, I just know it smells more than any other raw I've purchased. Someone also said a few pages back that their primo raws didn't look like it normally does, so maybe something has changed with this batch. It would be weird if something had though because the look and smell isn't unique to QSC. I've had the same look and smell with other sources too.

Best bet if unsure is email or message your rep and ask what's what.
I read about the primo from QSC as well. I emailed them. Hopefully they respond quickly

So i contacted them thru email and wouldnt honor the pricing on that tracker because they werent “tracy” i got some other “person” and they said oh thats tracies pricing not mine… wtf

It seems a bit more challenging to find some types "available" US domestically this year.

For example, sourcing Amoxicillin from aquatic/pet store supply. Last paid $25+ for 30 caps with 500mg each.

Aqua-Mox is often sold out, discontinued, or arrives with expiration date only a month away. Or requires a prescription.

Indian pharmacy tends to have this all available and affordable already. But, a domestic option is really helpful, too.

They cracked down recently on the “fish” antibiotics and most of the go to’s that people have used for a very long time no longer carry them… the ones that do… prices have risen substantially…

Hello everyone,
Does someone also got a problem with getting a tracking number/delivery? Reading through the forum last few days I saw some other people also had this problem.

It has been 4 weeks now without a tracking number. No email response for a few days now after asking if I will ever get a tracking number.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals maybe you can clarify? Delay is not a problem , Just making sure it will ever arrive lol

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals