Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You coveniently forgot the most important part: big cost savings
Which is the fundamental reason why GBs exist. It's all about cost savings. If they are coming directly from the vendor, what exactly is the hope of getting a better cost from same vendor via any other route?
I believe anyone would take Pricing over Punctiliousness, all other things being equal.

Its just a simple marketing trick to pressure people into buying multiple kits lol

You're framing it like it's some sort of scam. It's not a "trick" so much as a strategy to offer a certain volume of product at a certain price. The manufacturer has a target batch size for optimal cost, if all of that can be moved into the market, that minimizes inventory and product loss, improving the cost again. With the whole batch bought and paid for, they don't have any worries about ROI. The end user gets a big discount. It's a win/win if it works out.

I noticed there was a group buy on Primo that obviously has passed. I read somewhere on this massive thread (can't remember where) that Primo raws are $11 per gram.

Can you get that price on say a 30-50 gram order?

Thanks, will be sending a PM.