Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Yeah, maybe it was a bit harsh. My point was that people tend to buy stuff that they don't actually need or at least not in those amounts. Happened to me too.

"oh no, another group buy, i need to buy this, i will never get the opportunity to buy it this cheap again!!"

And then another "group buy" comes which is even cheaper, or they drop the regular prices even lower.
There's the option of waiting, then poof.. Vendor gone :D :D

Eagerly awaiting trest e kits usa domestic

I've been doing a lot of reading on trest and I'm ready to give it another go. First time with trest ace I was getting crazy acne because I immediately jumped to 15mg a day. Plus the short half life made it almost pointless. Going to try trest e starting at 5mg a day and see how I'm feeling

Eagerly awaiting trest e kits usa domestic

I've been doing a lot of reading on trest and I'm ready to give it another go. First time with trest ace I was getting crazy acne because I immediately jumped to 15mg a day. Plus the short half life made it almost pointless. Going to try trest e starting at 5mg a day and see how I'm feeling
That’s too low

Review:
Made an international order to Australia and paid on 12/7. The tracking didn't update for over a week which had me worried it was lost/stoen but it ended up being delivered today by surprise. It's the 2nd order I've made succesfully. Thanks Tracy :)
You can track the Aussie leg of the package’s journey with Parcel app.